Addon: API call for available druid form customisations

As druids can now customise their various forms in the barber shop, is there a way to find out which forms are available to them through the API? I’m looking for something that would return an array of different forms, with a further array for each form containing the customisations available to that character in the barber shop. This would include any Legion artifact/order hall appearances and forms unlocked through inscription Marks (I may have missed some):

array = {
Bear = {
(race default),
Claws of Ursoc,
Stonepaw,
Fallen to Nightmare,
Guardian of the Glade,
Might of the Grizzlemaw
},
Cat = {
(race default),
Fangs of Ashamane,
Nature’s Fury,
Primal Stalker,
Incarnation of Nightmare,
Moonspirit,
Ghost of the Pridemother
},
Travel = {
(race default),
Cheetah,
Doe
},
Flight = {
(race default),
Lunarwing,
Sentinel,
Humble Flyer
},
Aquatic = {
(race default),
Dolphin,
Orca,
Tideskipper
}
}

Does something like this exist or can it be constructed with current API methods, and if not, can it be added please? I would need it to work outside of the barber shop too.

1 Like

You forgot Druid of the Flame cat form on your list.

Well the only API functions for character customizations are for C_Barbershop so I don’t know if you can use them outside of Barbershop. Maybe it would work if you would force game to load Barbershop addon. There is a function C_BarberShop.GetAvailableCustomizations that returns table of available customization options divided by categories and each option has a table of choices available. But it only contains names for choices.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/World_of_Warcraft_API

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.