Addon like Altoholic

I use SavedInstances, might not have all the features (I don’t know Altoholic), but it works well enough for me.

1 Like

This is strange, just come off the game and its working fine for me, could another addon be conflicting with it maybe?

May-y-be, but I had a similar problem with it not so long ago. From the comments, it could have been as recently as the 10.1 update; I don’t remember. But I have had this effect, just as Puny showed in the screenshot, several times with it, and every time I have solved it by deleting its data and reloading.

Whenit happens, I now just think “ok, gotta clean it out again”.

1 Like

My friend has the same thing, several of us have the same issue. No idea of the cause, I’m sure I’ll find something that does a similar job.

It was just so handy to know what materials were on what alt.

I have no idea why it worked this time. Decided to try to reinstall it again after my last removal of everything and voila!!!

It will be some time before I log on all 60 chars to repopulate it all but the important stuff is there!!

2 Likes

Mine updated recently, may explain it :person_shrugging:

1 Like

My, thats a lot of druids you have.

2 Likes

IKR! Far too many!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.