Addon that buys stuff instantly at low prices

Been trying to get into reselling stuff on AH lately and i do it manually. There seems to be some add on people use that instantly buys stuff for a set price. Like is there an addon i can use that instantly buys Rousing fire if someone puts one out for say less than 1g?

In general addons that automate actions (i.e. automatically does an action without a player interaction) are not allowed.
Even if such an addon existed, Blizzard would probably fix it and make it unusable and even punish players who use/abuse it.

What you’re describing sounds more like a bot than an addon, the use of which is against the EULA.

Hmm i wonder why then. I spam the refresh button and i find some cheap stuff, i press buy and it’s instantly gone. I put out Ore sometimes and it’s bought within 0.5 second too.

Probably because you are not the only one trying to do so. Others might be faster than you. They might also be using bots themselves but they may get banned or suspended if they get caught.

Another reason is that when someone posts an auction for too cheap price (for example rousing earth for just 1g), it’s probably an unintended mistake and they realize it quickly and cancel the auction.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.