Addon to keep track of time in dungeons/raids between bosses?

Ok, so I know about BigWigs, which doesn’t track stats for dungeons, only raids, and about Deadly Boss Mods, which tracks boss kill times and other stats for both, dungeons and raids. However, what I’m interested in is any sort of addon that can help me track the time from dungeon/raid start to first boss and the times between bosses! As in, the time it takes to kill trash and reach the next boss.

The reason for this is that I want to easily know how many 2-min cooldowns, for example, I can use until the next boss in every dungeon/raid, if that makes sense, and I’d still be able to pop the same cooldown(s) just as we start every boss fight.

Thanks for any tips or help with this.

Update: To clarify, first, I’m not looking for this to “top DPS meters” on trash; I’m doing this to optimize (i.e. save time on) runs, especially mythic dungeon runs, rather than raids, although the addon can optimize a few raids, too.

Secondly, the idea is that you get to see a “Time Until Next Boss: ?? mins” timer somewhere on your screen, and you can customize it, so that you can see 3 rows, for example: “Time Until Next Boss: Shortest ?? mins, Average ?? mins, Longest ?? mins.” Then, you can make an informed decision about whether to pop any cooldowns to finish trash faster or not, again, especially in mythic dungeon runs, where trash can sometimes take longer than the boss fight(s).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.