Addon to reduce gold amounts?

I’m looking for a simple addon that would reduce gold amounts to a meaningful number.

For example, if I have “116.923 gold, 85 silver, 41 copper”, I could set the addon to show instead “116 gold, 92 silver, 38 copper” and ignore everything that follows.

Alternatively, I’m interested in anything that allows me to just hide coppers and silvers from my bag, or replaces the last 3 digits of my gold amount with a K

In the meantime, in case anyone’s interrested, here’s a macro I made that changes how numbers appear across the board (except with addons, so be careful). Under this setting, “116923 gold” will appear as “116 gold, 923 silver”.

/run COPPER_PER_SILVER=10000
/run SILVER_PER_GOLD=1000

Here is the counter-macro that resets numbers to default:

/run COPPER_PER_SILVER=100
/run SILVER_PER_GOLD=100

That’s a weird request, so you want something like Runescape where if you have like 100.000 g it will appear as “100k”.

I never have see an addon for that personally.

You need an addon for that? It takes more time to press the use addon button then it does to do the math with one quick look. You either round up or down. Simples

aesthetics : )

The idea of an addon is specifically that I wouldn’t need to press a button. It would just be, there.

oh if it just for that use bool.no

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.