Adjust mythic plus wait of play , (also fixing mythic + leavers)

The issue is that you are getting way less dungeons finished, and more kicking of players will happen. Right now there are already complains about unfinished dungeons, the problem will only get bigger.

How you can confirm that?

Maybe instead people will simply restart the dungeon with the same team.

Not only that but the % of players actually interested in fast timer for score is minor compared to the ones that just want to time the dungeon even with a +1 get their loot and be done for the day.

It isn’t really rocket science.

I wasn’t talking about a fast time either. Just trying to get +1.

Again you can’t confirm that, no matter how much you believe in it.

Why would someone continue in a dungeon that is wasted in the first pull when they have the easy chance to kick the one who ‘slacked’ and start over with someone new? Like… why?

Because the punishment is more forgiving and is also possible to repeat the same dungeon and the opportunity of teaching the “slacker” how to fix his “performance issue”.

“teaching” slackers…

Like that ever worked out… :smiley:

You got good intentions. Really.

But this is the internet. Dont forget where you are.

That’s very narrow minded.

Faced with a choice of coaching a player who signed up for a job they couldn’t do or replacing that player for one that probably can do the job.

Gee, I wonder what will happen? :thinking:

It isn’t even only about having a slacker or not. A risky first pull can just wreck your attempt. So you have to walk out and in again. And this is just going to happen all the time since there’s no punishment. You will in the end finish way less dungeons.

I had an everbloom +20 yesterday that got out of time with 40 seconds. Why should we without depletes, finish the last boss? We just have to wipe, walk out and try again. Now we can’t so we finish the dungeon.

Again I don’t see the issue, you failed one time the next time you try again and complete it.

You are implying that all players will reset their key 10/100/1000 times just to have the “perfect run”

And why do you think you complete it the next time?

Yesterday we just had a 473 mage (2,4k Rio) in DHT 18 who was overall at 82k. No stuns, no dispels for afflicted, no Defs.
Next group a shaman GS 477, 2,6k Rio. BRH 19, overall DPS 104k, at least he dispelled… But died to every boulder…

I do understand the argument about utility, but from my experience it’s mostly those that do high damage who also use mechanics and low DPS are the ones who don’t. I think the runs where we could say “at least he used his utility” can be counted on one hand.

Because people learn by try and error.

No run is the same. It helps to do multiple of the same in a row, but every run something else can go wrong. There are no guarentees, especially on challenging content.

Yikes… I occasionally see the odd pala or monk that don’t use freedom on me in EB which is very handy and should be just done, but, that being said I haven’t actually played with anyone doing the numbers you’re talking. The problem with Rio is people can buy boosts for 20s easily and get a relatively ‘high’ score and then join a key around that level, and have no clue and learn from there, not from a +2

Well we finished both keys in time… We were kinda forced to give them a free boost because we didn’t want our keys to be depleted… That’s also part of the problem.
You either boost these guys and they have more access to higher groups or you deplete your own key and get punished for not boosting others…

True but you can arrive to a point where the number of possible errors diminish, especially if the team remains the same.

When the content is hard you are going to make other mistakes. You can’t script every button you and your team presses for 30 minutes.

Running multiple times helps. But it can be the number of repeats needed is more than 10. Not ‘just run 1 more time and it is done’.

Which means in the current system you better just finish the dungeon. In a non deplete system you dont know how many repeats you need, but if you want to time the key you better just reset.

Or it can be lower than 5 the amount of time you need to reset.

We can’t predict every player individual skill.