[ADRP] What do you think is wrong Blood Elf RP

Blood Elves are Humans of the Horde.

2 Likes

Act too pompous. Needs more Cheesemongers.

Also. Here’s to hoping these threads made by different people don’t get me reported
;-;

1 Like

we’re watching you.

1 Like

Thats what you get if ancient elves are played by a bunch of 16-18 year olds.

1 Like

I know that!

You know nothing.

The funny thing is that I made this thread as a joke but now given most of the replies on here I feel like making a Belf while considering some of the replies on here while making her.

Hopefully I don’t derail my own thread again like last time.

1 Like

I haven’t seen him in months! But i haven’t been an elf in Silvermoon for months either. Glad to know he stays there, saw him in Orgrimmar once.

shivers

What’s your problem with shoes?!

Ehh, as someone who has a female blood elf alt that has been whispered by shoe guy, its not that people have a problem with shoes, its that he likes them a bit too much if you see what I mean. He wants to shrink himself and live inside female characters shoes whilst they wear them.

I wish I was making that up…

2 Likes

It’s too early for me to start drinking yet so I will always remember this description unfortunately.

2 Likes

Ooooookaaayyy…

I’ll just… not ask anything more about this fellow…

Also to be totally pedantic wouldn’t he get crushed if he lived inside someone’s shoe?

That would probably be the ultimate ecstasy for that guy…

3 Likes

It is, I mentioned it to him and he got kind of excited.

That’s just… no.

Ok so when I roll my Belf Hunter/Paladin I’ll remember to avoid him.

1 Like

You’ll know him because he’ll pitch the idea in /w at you.

2 Likes

Same problem that several communities have: very few people acting like their race.

It’s like those macho night elves in Stormwind who go around with dual pistols, smoking cigarettes and swearing. But I think with blood elves it’s a lot more common. That and people playing them purely as ERP characters because they’re the ‘prettiest’ race.

Also there are those weirdos who take it way too far in the other direction and attempt to speak in archaic English while not understanding how it works, throwing out random words. There was one guy who would only call rabbits ‘coneys’ which, I admit, is something I had to look up.

9 Likes

I think I saw him in Falconwing Square last time, ready to /w new roleplayers or players that migrated from Alliance.