[ADRP] What do you think is wrong Blood Elf RP

I think it’s the fact that some of them act like high school kids.

Oh and the fact one of them makes spam threads without offering spam to eat.

Highblood Myrmidons

16 Likes

Not demony enough.

2 Likes

Too skinny.

Wait, RP?

Yea, too skinny.

2 Likes

The hundreds of flists

2 Likes

Litterally everything about blood elves is what’s wrong with blood elf rp, femboi rpers, 100+ years old characters acting like teenagers, screaming “I AM DIFFERENT!!! I AM NOT LIKE THE OTHER ELVES”.
They make me wish Lord Garithos the Wise actually erased their kind. No one was truly as enlighten as Garithos when it came to how horrible some elf rpers are.
Of course not all elves are the problem (yes they are. They are like 24% of argent dawns population or something or was it the hordes? I can’t remember)

13 Likes

Oh, that’s not just void elves? oof.

7 Likes

lets be real they’re cut from the same cloth

3 Likes

Does that include Nelfs and Nightborne?

all the highborne rpers went to nightborne and wear even less now

1 Like

There’s not enough blood elf roleplayers tbh.

4 Likes

Romance, romance, romance. In the past weeks I’ve seen seven different Blood Elf couples in the Valley of Honour and all of them have been snuggling, holding each other close or generally being all lovey dovey. Not only does it break the idea that the Sin’dorei are a proud race but also it adds to the situation where Blood Elves damage the savage side of Horde RP.

20 Likes

Too many halfbreed blood elves.

7 Likes

But for real, the biggest issue with Blood Elf roleplay is tired misconceptions by people who can’t be bothered to have a cursory glance at the quest text of the first 10 quests in eversong.

30 Likes

Too many elves

2 Likes

The biggest problem with Blood Elf RP seems to be their dwindling numbers.

2 Likes

Everything

2 Likes
6 Likes

My hate always used to be the amount of head-canon in the community - belore as a deity, blood knight guards, the ‘Magisterium’, all blood elves used fel, blood knights still hate the Light, they only live to roughly 300 - and the list goes on and on. Thankfully, a lot of these misconceptions and mistakes have trickled out - though some still remain.

11 Likes

I’d say now the headcanon is more changing in a way, “all shadow/fel users exiled - should be exiled from the city” with the arrival of golden eyes and events from Ren’dorei beginning. I don’t mind being frowned upon by fanatic individuals, it creates RP of course, but I believe there should be a line between more humanly religious understanding of Light and Sunwell overall.

That’s not my main issue though, I agree with romance being one of the few. Too many IC drama leaking towards OOC drama because of relationship problems.

Also the shoe guy. Still creeps me out. Remove shoe guy and bazaar from Silvermoon.

Oh and Child Rp’ers… remove that too.

3 Likes