[ADRP]: What do you think is wrong with Alliance RP?

true in 10 characters

2 Likes

I think the list of ‘things that are good about alliance rp’ is shorter than the list of ‘things that are wrong about alliance rp’

and with that ok I’m off everyone remember to keep this thread open so you can still read up on it after it’s closed/unlisted/straight up deleted

You are entitled to your opinion. I never claimed to be a nice adult, guess you’d have to ask people who actually know me to see what they think. Please don’t use that sort of language on the forums, especially when you are being so slanderous, thank you.

A sixteen-year-old is a child, in the eyes of the law and in society. It is neither fair nor kind to admonish a victim of trauma for wishing to move on from it (EDIT: rather than relive it by having to describe the events in detail, particularly when the victim was a child at the time) It’s not fair with people finally having the courage to report otherwise famous and well respected figures in real life, and it isn’t fair when someone reports that your guild leader was sexually inappropriate (and very close to a genuine crime of the grooming of and sharing sexually explicit material with a minor).

13 Likes

While Vulin may disagree, I will point out that I have not called you a bad person. I have called your guild leader a bad person. I believe you should stop attempting to defend him. Of course, it will always be difficult to claim you’ve made amends when the person apologising for a ‘mistake’ is not the one who made it.

If Kaeriah was my only close friend to have shared such a story from Shonn, I would be aghast, and angry, and always rally at the side of criticism against him.

Sadly she is not. And this, really, is the biggest wrong with Alliance RP. People being abused and mistreated will always be worse than annoying roleplay behaviour.

6 Likes

No offense guys but Alliance RP is not going to be fixed even when Scotland Yard / Operation Yewtree eventually tracks down Shonn’s lair in the Virgin Islands.

Would greatly appreciate opinions that aren’t age of consent related on this thread.

3 Likes

Having known a share of emotional exploitation and abuse, I’m not happy about the topic. What’s the deal with stormsong, though?

Big erp scandal months ago where one former? It was weird, semi-former member of said guild outed roughly half the guild for weird/shady erp stuff. Was some other things as well, I think spreading nudes around? Or was that another guild?

You know what, I’ve had my life threatened on this server for being in this guild, the first day I was on AD I had a threat from some player saying they would make my life hell until I was pushed off the server. Nine years later, I’m still here rping, No-one has ever reported me for my rp or my behaviour in game, though I have made many reports myself over the years.

So, you decide that I’m a terrible human being because I get post-happy on the forums when people slander my friends? Yeah, you are all obviously perfect human beings.

Our guild is fine as it is now. We don’t have kids in our guild. We don’t harrass people for any kind of RP. We don’t force our RP on any other player or guild. We don’t take over buildings, take over towns or else. Mistakes were corrected, frankly, if you don’t believe that then that really is down to you, not me.

I hope one day people won’t make these threads anymore, because the rpers will all be happy. But that will never happen, because there are so many different kinds of people on this server.

Name calling doesn’t affect me. You don’t know me, you never will.

Enjoy your rp with people you enjoy spending time with.

If you wish to berate me further, feel free to speak to me in game.

1 Like

Hey, just wanna say. Your guild is most likely not fine as it is now. That is all.

7 Likes

Alright see ya next time there’s a thread about your nonce bf

6 Likes

Sorry Vixi, getting tired and missed some posts.

I’m glad I missed this scandal, then.

1 Like

Don’t think you understood the joke but it’s OK you don’t understand basically anything

1 Like

I was responding to the Stormsong/Stormwake Allegiance question. Nothing to do with Bayerleyn this.

Trying to end on some big post making yourself out as the victim is frankly embarrassing, I’m sorry if you’ve ever had to deal with harassment, but randomly bringing that up doesn’t change the heinous stuff your GM has done.

6 Likes

No, I really don’t understand your generation at all, you are quite correct.

Honestly mate, you should just stop and go away, with your GM. Sitting here getting all defensive won’t change the fact your GM is a pretty trashy person.

4 Likes

Correct.

I thought Shonn was still your guild master, how were they corrected?

1 Like

What is wrong with Alliance RP is that there’s not enough Blackbuckle.

Speak to us once more, oh prophet of dwarfdom, speak to us and grant us more memery, for your kin starves

4 Likes