[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

The close DESTRUCTION of my guild’s orc playerbase because of Saurfang-man getting THREE fmvs OVERFLOWING with honor so no orc wants to be a loyalist.

6 Likes

[Looks tired, and hurt] There’s so many Goblins in the Thirteenth Legion. Please, I’m thirsty… I need… Tauren…

8 Likes

its that dang!!! pcu! (sorry for languge) they ruin everyting and forcekiled 8 of my characters just yesterday just cuz i tried to shot their characters like cmon itsn ot fair theyre bulies and i cant believe theyre stil alowed on the f ing (sorry again 4 langage im just realy upset) server!!!

10 Likes

This in ten characters. Where are Gallywixes Boys at!?

2 Likes

That Horde roleplay is dead compared to Alliance roleplay.

So now that we got this out of the way…

Yes, it’s a terrible faction for people that don’t wanna join a guild. The state of the lore in BfA surrounding the Horde is also quite terrible.

You got 2 spots for Horde casual RP. Silvermoon and some random valley in OG.

That’s not alot. Of course you can just chug the potion and go roleplay in Booty Bay or so but let’s just ignore that for a moment and take just the whole of pure Horde.

Unironically PCU’s deservedly awful reputation scaring people away, in my opinion. Plenty of times since wotlk I’ve felt like rolling a Forsaken for RP, then I remember who runs Forsaken stuff and I’ve yet to ever attempt it to this day.

Then there’s the BFA story being utter trash, the rebel/loyalist stuff being handled incredibly badly when they mix, and ehh… Yeah, bad attitudes all around. People’s mindsets are really strange right now, it’s kind of hard to describe.

16 Likes

What does this mean?

1 Like

Honestly a lot of the cliques. I get that every guild and system has their bubble, but for newer RPers I can see it being a struggle. Part of that is just the guild-heavy culture of the Horde, but it’s hard to approach people often segregated with THEIR people.

2 Likes

what have we done specifically

4 Likes

i can tell you don’t play horde

they’re talking about hand of agony, lawson

2 Likes

If you don’t know, I’d rather not say. Innocence is good.

Please, go ahead. I want to know.

Knowledge is power.

I’m afraid not.

you don’t say anything because there is nothing to say, eranthir

5 Likes

That a little vague, you speak of a deservedly awful reputation, but when people want to know about the “why” to know what to look for, you fell silent?

1 Like

It only takes ten minutes of forum browsing to see, if you’re really so curious.

2 Likes

I want your opinion. Fresh, unspoiled.

Yeah I bet!

Reminding everyone that you don’t have to participate in the great Galactic Empire vs. Rebel Scum war if you want to RP on Horde, and there’s a ton of yet empty niches and ideas.

9 Likes