[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

Lawson trinkets on sap

4 Likes

So… what is wrong with horde rp? not much to be fair.

3 Likes

While all the above has made for some compelling reading, I’m gonna stick with my answer being ‘insular communities’.

3 Likes

That, pretty much. I’m not mad keen on people trying to jumpstart a Rebellion until we know what the score is, but sure, there is going to be dissatisfaction with Sylvanas, that’s kind of a given, especially after Undercity, but it is uncertain what form such dissatisfaction will take, so best to kind of see how that plays out. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with Horde RP. Sure, you do get your tavern heros, or people who just brawl by ‘that tree’, but they’re generally just doing it amongst themselves, not roaming Orgrimmar or Silvermoon trying to mug people, and we’ve left behind the days when you would get Orcs trying to Mak’gora everything that moved, I generally don’t think it is that bad. Orgrimmar has a very different ‘vibe’ than Silvermoon, but to be honest, so it Should? It is hard to think of two cultures that differ more in terms of aesthetics, and the attitudes of their inhabitants. To my mind that keeps it fresh. When we go to Orgrimmar to buy munitions from Gearfist or for whatever reason, there is a real feeling of being a ‘Stranger in a Strange Land’ and that is 100% Cool! That is how it should feel. A Blood Elf in Orgrimmar, or an Orc/Troll whatever in Silvermoon-should- feel like a foreigner. Because they are! The fact that the RP is split between the cities, and not homogenised is actually really conducive to the RP atmosphere.

If PCU is Marvel, who/what community is the DC cinematic universe equivalant, and which is the Dark cinematic universe(The univeral one with the mummy?)

`https://i.imgur.com/1uvDpUg.jpg?1

2 Likes

What kind of duelist trinkest sap as a warrior? I guess Lawson is one of a kind. Truly a problem.
Another problem is everyone not being on the same page for what makes really cool, fun and interactive rp. Some wants consequence free rp (u suck). Others want to interact with other people and have consequences brought to someone when they do something stupid. Just an example really.

Also with my really based comment imma say PCU is the biggest problem on this server, shame on them. Even though if you really think about it, would something really have a decent amount of guilds with a decent amount of people even exists if it did not grand something fun interactive roleplay for those who take part in it and their roleplay? Probably not?
So yeah, PCU is 100% the problem defo, you have now been redpilled, you are welcome.

11 Likes

i trinket sap as a display of power and nothing more

10 Likes

no qt wuggin bois

hey guys im handing out fliers for this cool new event coming up it’s a re-ball-ion so its like dancing and drinking but for cool cat rebels only just looking to get things started

edit: 420th post lmao

1 Like

It would make me stop fighting you.

1 Like

Well well, happy birthday then!

Remember, the problem with Horde is Lawson, too based… And his soldiers!
Even the main motivation of Sylvanas to burn Teldrassil was Lawson’s birthday… A candle on the Cake of Azeroth…!

This tbh, based, redpilled…!

( :heart: joke)

But well, in general, I’d like to see more Spiritual stuff happening on Horde :slight_smile:
As i really love them, and horde was built around it during Thrall’s reign.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.