[ADRP] What is wrong with Stormwind RP?

I´ve talked about it earlier in some other thread (or this one? no idea), but this is wrong because of one simple reason: Many players aren´t on forums and AD, so it´s quite likely that some of them won´t even find out about the guild unless they meet people from the guild.

Then there is second problem and that´s unless you have some unique theme (for example like Hand of Zul) which makes you stand out on the first sight, you won´t really get noticed by players and things like quality guild events or great community aren´t something people see while reading basic information about a guild or RPing with a member of said guild.

I still feel like there’s a considerable line between only meeting through organic interactions, or doing the banner + standing in a line thing in Cth Sqr

No doubts, hexagon is obviously the superior shape.

I completely agree with you, though. It´s just one of my pet peeves that people act as if openly recruiting was the worst thing imaginable and that you magically get players by doing interesting events (even though these events take place in the world, which is for the most part empty) or by having unique theme (doesn´t matter what you pick, Simpsons already did it).

1 Like

As so often, a balanced middle ground is the way to go. Go places, RP in those places, and actively seek out new members. No, the banner conga is not active, it’s passively waiting for someone to make the dire mistake of approaching you.

You could do a Shonn and recruit any wench you find in a tavern.

P.S. Shonn, please let me join your guild, here is my last last C.V. :
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390866485029109790/534817086208475166/unknown.png

1 Like
1 Like

True, but don’t you hate being approached only because “HEY WANNA JOIN OUR GUILD/HOUSE? No?” “Heh, never cared about you” in the first place!
Instead of “Hey let’s RP regardless of guild stuff”.

Serious question
Why are you reporting this to another player
Like realistically what can other players do to stop these types of offenses

A few duskwood RPers actually went over and shoo’d them back to Goldshire so win/win

1 Like

Fair enough but that probably wont keep them from doing it twice
A ban tho…

1 Like

Yes, but we all know Blizz isn’t gonna do that.

damn ur bored crowton

I hope your guild is 100% innocent or this might backfire.

How will it backfire?

Lily said that ERP is to be kept private
Irelsia alerts Lily to the fact that her guildies aren’t doing a good job at keeping it private

What part of that can backfire, exactly?

I didn’t read that far up. I don’t care about what Lily says.
Where has Irelsia mentioned that it wasn’t private?
Where’s that screenshot? I kinda believe her, to be honest, but if you’re going to call others out for ERP you should make sure nobody can tease you about your guild’s secret garrison/alt ERP, and have good proof.
Though what they do in the garrison and alts isn’t her or the guild’s responsibility.
Or is it? I don’t really know anymore.

The backfire part is that if they indeed do that, it’s going to be really awkward for some of their guildies who might be reading this.
So vague! PM me in game for less vagueposting, Tehya.

Kicking offenders from their guild is a start. I don’t believe that would happen in a goldshire guild, but I felt the urge to post it anyways.

What are you talking about?

1 Like

I can’t name and shame, sorry.
I just know you’d have to kick someone from your guild that can’t/won’t be kicked.
Unless you don’t mind ERP if it’s kept private. Then I’ll just drop the topic.

What is the point of reacting to a post if you’re not even gonna check what that post is in response to? That seems a bit dim.

I’m not sure what you find vague here.

A: “I think ERP should be kept private”
B: “Okay but A two of your guildies are keeping it not so private right now”

Everyone can already tell you that any goldshire-based guild is an ERP guild, there’s no calling out to be done.

Yes call-outs are weird when it’s out of the blue and for no reason, but that’s clearly not what’s happening here.

Not her responsibility, but certainly a relevant concern for her if she believes it is best kept in private. Not that I believe that, seeing as she wants AD to be an 18+ server.

Check her posting history, you’ll eventually find her reacting to it, probably. It was an unremarkable screenshot that just showed Lilynore and someone else standing very quietly in a basement. Nothing editted about it.

Stick whatever you have in an imgur album and mail me it ingame, if you would. Imgur albums are lovely short links.