Adult, mature and social guilds?

Evenin’. It’s been a while since I last played WoW and things have certainly changed. Whenever I enter my age into anything, the forms auto-complete with “too old for this sh*t”, and all I can do is nod stoically. I’m not even sure where to look for things these days, be they guilds or communities or whatever they’re called these days. The guild finder returns a random selection of incoherent hieroglyphs with no data attached, and so I figure I might as well throw the lure out here instead since the gfinder seems to lack several important checkboxes.

So what guilds remain out there these days that accommodate working adults, have good in and out of game services (forums and comms, etc), experienced content creators/leaders for PvE and PvP both, yet room for old scrubs who’s height of WoW experience peaked back during TBC?

I don’t recognize any names in /2 and can’t seem to see where people aggregate and just randomly meet each other these days. Or perhaps that doesn’t happen anymore at that.

tl;dr: Old fart looking for casual social guild for adults, who still sometimes does things together, be it world PvP through… Arenas and dungeons or whatever the hell the kids are doing these days. Fortnite dances and flossing until the gums bleed or something.

I think that you’re out of luck honestly, the state of the server isn’t that great right now. You have a couple of mythic raiding guilds here and there, then you also have a bunch of different guilds that are Poland based.

I guess you could try and look for a crossrealm community that fits your needs.

Couple of threads above.you can click on my magnificent avatar for more details.

Old fart looking for casual social guild for adults, who still sometimes does things together

nod

1 Like

Hei mate, you might be interested also in checking out our guild. We are the “Circle of Justice” and we are a mature, social and friendly guild.
We have many activity going on, but mainly PvE and RP.
If you have time, please check out our website:

www.cojwow.com

Hehehe I’ve had the best drama, some of it pretty childish in these guild’s that advertise as ‘adult’ and ‘mature’ :slight_smile:

Not sure if you are serious or not but if you are I’d do my research abit before joining anything that would take you up on that.

A lot of people take ‘adult’ and ‘mature’ as an excuse to spam sex inuendos in /g and have section on their discord to some outlandish naked sexual media.

Yeah sadly it’s going to be pretty hard to find something.I was looking for something similar with 3 of my friends as we came back to wow after wotlk but ekhm no luck.So we decided to make guild on our own and see if anything eventually pops out.
Sadly a lot of things has changed nowadays and game became more of the grinding /responsibility thing rather than something fun to do in your spare time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.