Advertisement of AWC Summer Finals explains alot

Nothing more to say I guess.

It’s in 2 days btw :slight_smile:

what is the point of this thread? they advertised it a lot on their twitter page

And who is actually checking their twitter page? I asked some people and no one even knows anything about this tourny.
You have to dig deep on google to find any information, which teams are participating. And it’s even harder to find anything about the team composition.
Let’s take a look on this wow homepage, there are barely no information about this tourny.
It’s just sad.

At the end, the tourny stream will have maximum 10-15k viewers, while some classic rng players have the same amount of viewers.

Yes they could do much better but its blizzard you are talking about. Would you expect a blind dog to perfectly roam around the house and perform tasks without bumping into walls and such? no, the dog is blind so you don`t expect much from him. The same logic applies to blizzard. The fact that they are advertising the event on their twitter page is more than what i would expect from them :wink:

There are like 5k bots and 200 actual people watching.

i really liked to watch it back in the day, but now it is just sooooooooo boring to watch.
the games are mega boring, the classes always the same and there is no excitement left.

unfortunately they don’t even shake up things with balance patches anymore so the tournament stays the same the whole you. Probably that is what they want to have a “fair” game, which is in fact only fair if everyone plays the same comb

1 Like

If you don’t cheer on any player/team of this tournaments, it’s the most boring sh*t ever. I completely agree with you!

RMP vs RMP much fun

only one team plays rmpal

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.