Advertiser in Newcomer Tchat (where beginner ask question to guide)

Sadly I very much doubt it’s a majority. Between the amount of spammer advertiser apologists, people who sell boosts themselves and the ones that just don’t care, it’s no surprise they’re still very much a thing.

This is shameful and quite disastrous for the new players. Imagine starting the game and having your first channel being filled with boosts. This will utterly ruin the entire purpose of the channel.

This channel needs to get some very strict moderation and rules before it’s too late.

3 Likes

unexpected :о
not even worth the /s

and mind the channel is accessible by free accs…

Oh no :woman_facepalming: hope this gets fixed soon!

Anyone with the relevant requirements can become a mentor, there are bound to be unsuitable players or trolls who join. It is disheartening that they can not be reported in game.

Is it still the case today?

How do you even join it ? as i am dim :wink:

Icy Veins have made a Article on that post.

There’s also a discussion on that on Reddit too

Icy Veins :

Reddit :

Perma ban for this account, ID ban and hardware ban(mac adress, and motherboard serial number).

all blizz has to do is reduce the 50 boost to 25 euro, then it is more cost efficient to buy a blizz boost instead of a gold boost lol
point is new players would buy tokens for 1-50 boost which would be 2 tokens or 26 euro
xD

these devs cannot think 5 minutes ahead of their actions, really sad.

That’s just so disgusting.

Blizz should make that a bannable offense if you ask me.

1 Like

This way the newcomers see Blizzard does not give a vulp about this game so they can move on to a different MMO. This game is bleeding, glad I’m on a populated realm.

That is making me so angry, honestly. Like, at the start of pre-patch, I was so happy to see people chatting in Trade chat. Even if it was something ridiculous, it was still better and funnier than reading all those spamming sellers.

1 Like

thank you booster/multibox apologists. you are the reason for this :wink:

'its ok according to the ‘‘rules’’ ‘’

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.