Advice and help for a dumb girl

I was questing on my lowbie and was in the RedrIdge Inn. I saw a group of roleplayers and thought it was cool… that was until I read the rp that was going down in /say. It was something I can’t possibly repeat here.

Plus they have creative uses for the the ball toy :wink:

I made a panda on Argent Dawn. Lvl 13 now, getting ready for Goldshire excursions. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ball toy is cool and all that but… not as cool as tentacle pets.

1 Like

Omg… A GIRL! I LOVE YOU!

HOOTRS (Harlequins Offering Our Tremendous Role-playing Services) are currently recruiting.

We are an extremely large community (over 24,000 people), who offer our services in GoldShire, and get tipped generously. All that is required is a large transmog collection, and an even bigger toy collection.

We generally work 11pm-4am. At the moment we have an extremely high demand for gnomes, so you will fit in perfectly! If you have any questions send me a pm.

The potential earning for a night differ. But a certain DK on those post, has been known to generously tip in the millions.

1 Like

cringe. lmao

I can highly vouch for HOOTRS. “twosday” Tuesday’s are always a huge hit! Buy one dwarf/gnome, get another free.

Wait till you see the transmog, hahaha.

This thread :joy: stay away from goldshire!

2 Likes

I dont have millions anymore SMH!!! need my gold back

yeah I agree… we (me ‘n’ u) should go to your garrison instead ;))

Don’t be that hard on yourself.

Guess it’s better then Goldshire :laughing:

Find a mailbox and /dance. Eventually people from all over the world will flock to you for a chance to get baptised in your sweat or plaster you all over their bedroom walls for a little excitement.

Orrrrrrr

Do old raids, professions, world quests, that sorta stuff

Well this post when down the gutter fast. OP I’ve been in the same place as you with past characters as others said do the recovery thing with gear and don’t confirm it till they are all ticked. Your not stupid either we all do things that we later realize in hindsight was not too hot an idea at the time. Called being human. That said some peoples fixation with GS in this post has a lot to answer for.

:man_facepalming::slightly_smiling_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

HEY! They said it’s gonna be fun! :upside_down_face:

Fun? Oh dear let’s please not go into that in any detail thanks :nauseated_face:

Yes… we’ll have a lot of privacy there :flushed::weary::weary:

They also told me not to believe the naysayers trying to tell me otherwise. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Well that’s subjective…Sorry but each to our own. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.