Advice on DK

i kinda want to play melee class i started playing my new game when wrath of the lich king was i really enjoyed playing DK class and then completely stopped and came back again to see so much negative comments about them that they are really weak in pvp squishy without healer i want to main DK i seen people on youtube playing DK but they had higher ilevel gears does that makes big different if i main DK and pop to like 240ilevel would that be good i want some advice from DK Fellows and what stats i should go for more

Well, you could ask in the DK forum https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/classes/death-knight/31 but, like all Class forums, it seems to be dedicated to expressions of how bad it is. Of course, all Class forums are dedicated to bemoaning how bad their class is, so that doesn’t mean much.

Perhaps the DK Discord might be more enlightening https://discord.gg/acherus

I don’t play DK, so I can’t say much about it myself. Ilevel 240 isn’t especially much at the moment: the current Normal raid drops 252+. 240 is what you get in a couple of weeks from the latest zone + LFR, before you go into the raid. But obviously, more gear is always better.

I play DK mostly and enjoy it. Frost is kinda fast paced, uh little slower but with pets. I like them both. I dont play any high lvl pvp or pve. Just questing and a random bg/dungeon/lfr from time to time.

Mastery is the way to go (unless tanking). But there are guides at icy veins and wowhead that covers that.

In lower ilvls they feel kinda weak though. When playing other specs in lower lvls mobs just die, quick. Never get that feeling with my DK.

Dk is just good…across all boards…is not WotLK OP godlike 1 V 3 Arena stuff but is nothing wrong with it…they perform well in keys,good in raids,good utility with the grip/mass grip thingy…AMZ is OP,strong self def CDs…Frost has reliable burst,UH is not a joke in long AoE fights,Blood is 35k-40k HPS immortal…
But yes…it takes a while to get there…they feel a lil bit gear depended…but so are may other classes…so…yeah…it just…works…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.