Advise to Increase DPS

Hi

I used to play Havoc Demon Hunter back in legion and ended up having to take a break from the game towards the end of the expansion.

Since the start of Dragonflight I’ve been playing my Demon Hunter again but I have hit a DPS ceiling that I don’t seem to be able to break through.

I’ve tried different talent builds and have spent hours in front of training dummy’s working on my rotation and making tweaks but despite some minor gradual improvements, I don’t seem to be able realize any further increases.

Im on Warcraftlogs but can link it, toon name is Demonthingey

I would really appreciate any advise so that I can keep improving.

Are single target just sucks. We are fine uper middle of the board aoe but single target stinks. I keep looking at blue posts to see if there is any buff, we where op in pre patch and got hard nerfed but not had any changes sence then. We are not even scaling well we seem to be slideing down more and more if anything, vengeance got abit of a buff when most tanks got a buff but havoc is just being left to suffer so play something else and i am just talking pve before all the pvp jump on me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.