[A][EU] Prot Paladin LF Mythic Guild

Hello!

I’m currently looking for a tank position in a stable mythic guild. This tier I currently have 3k+ RaiderIO score and 5/12M. I’m very much actively working on M+ and have a team where we’re aiming for 4K. However unfortunately I do not have a guild to raid with at the moment.

I’ve had experience with full clears of mythic raids in the past. Most notably I used to raid with Pieces during MoP before they transferred to horde and started going for world firsts.

Most of my logs parse in the 90-95+ percentiles and I’m always eager to push even further. Logging is one of the most enjoyable parts of WoW for me so you’ll always see me trying to squeeze more out of my character.

Happy to send over those logs. Both from raid and M+ scenarios. Just not sure if we’re allowed to link to them on the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

In terms of raid times etc, I’m happy to accommodate with any time in the evening. I always have high attendance and you won’t see me skipping a raid because I forgot to make dinner or something like that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also more than willing to transfer should things go well!

If you’re interested in hearing more from me then I’m interested in hearing more from you! Feel free to contact me on Discord via hexindria#0032. See you soon :slight_smile: