[A][EU][Silvermoon] <Moments> 8/12 M Looking For DPS

Hey all. Moments is recruiting new raiders.

Formed by two players in March 2019, we’ve made consistent heroic progress throughout BFA. Although we started late this current tier, we met our standard of AOTC and continued into mythic progression. We didn’t expect to make it far into mythic due to our lack of experience, but our fantastic raid team have pro We want Moments to be a regular presence on the raiding scene while maintaining the amazing community that we’ve built over the last year.

Moments is a guild for skilled players who don’t find much challenge in heroic raiding and are looking for a fairly casual mythic raid team. Our guild is composed of both hardened WoW veterans as well as players who are totally new to mythic raiding. We run on a small officer team usually ranging from just two to three people, and we have no tolerance for bullying, elitism, backseat leading or cliquish behaviour. We treat our trials with courtesy and respect, and we expect the same treatment to be shown to the guild and its members.

We are current recruiting ranged DPS, particularly ele shaman, warlocks, boomers and hunters, though we consider all exceptional applications.

Our raid days are Wednesdays and Mondays, from 19:30-22:30. On top of this, we have a non-NYA night on Friday, an alt raid on Sunday, and we do keys throughout the week.

What we can offer you:

A genuinely welcoming and supportive community of players who chat on discord and enjoy playing games together
A small and passionate officer force ready to offer our support to you as best we can, whether you need help improving your gameplay or need to discuss any personal issues you might be having
Consistent, no-nonsense raiding, free of loot-whoring, bullying, idiocy, or bizarre rules and regulations. This is an ideal community for veteran players looking for a calmer raid scene and who are willing to put up with mistakes here and there, though any level-headed gamer will fit in well with us

What we expect from you

To be mindful of your fellow raiders’ time. We can understand missing the odd raid because you have to work late or you have a holiday booked, but we expect you to make the vast majority of raids, to stay the full duration, to give us sufficient notice if you can’t attend, and to not give us dumb excuses.
To be prepared. This isn’t just about knowing tactics and having consumables for the night, you should also work on improving your character outside of raids as well. At the very least, we expect that you do a weekly keystone, have your cloak up to date, and have decent essences for your chosen spec. We’re happy to give you advice on how to deal with a tricky mechanic in a fight, but not if we have to tell you the mechanic exists.
To have relevant experience in raiding. We’re not interested in what you did three expansion ago, we want you to have a good understanding of current fights and current mechanics.
To leave pug mentality and childish behaviour at the door. We have no tolerance for bullying, entitlement or rage quits.

We do not reserve spots for Shadowlands.

For more information please message either Zicci or Fenroe in game, or add me on battle tag to talk directly - Zicci#2637

Thanks for reading!

-Zicci

Your guild sounds pretty cool and the right kinda attitude I’m looking for but I have circumstances that restrict my raidtime - needing breaks at specific times and late on certain days sometimes. As well as needing to transfer so I’d prefer to get a feel for the guild first - perhaps on an alt run? I have experience tanking as Brewmaster Monk this Nazjatar/Ny’alotha Mythic, raiding heroic level in Uldir/BoDA as demolock. I’d prefer to play melee DPS or ranged DPS at a stretch if that’s alright with you.

I’d prefer to speak in /w ingame if that’s okay with you. I’ve already sent a request, Riasil#2186.

Hey there, are you still looking for reinforcements?
I put a detailed forum post here, if you are interested

Cheers