Afflicted feedback

I think the biggest problem is that not all classes can deal with it. Because it’s ‘dispel or heal to full’, but it has to be a specific dispel, pug groups are treating it as a healer affix.

Any dispel should work on it, including magic and enrage dispels.

It should be an enemy target, not a friendly. What kind of friendly NPC says ‘help me or I wipe out all your haste’? If they were actually friendly it would be ‘help me and I’ll give you a buff’, but the devs have been clear that they only want negative affixes, not positive ones.

This.

Do that, i can only say, what me and my Pala Buddy are doing.

Yeah, well Renewing Mist in itself is a 57K Hot with a 7 second duration in addition it increases all the healing the target takes by another 40%, so the Combo is mostly enough, in addition the Mistweaver Mastery also hit’s them for 10K for each spell, so yeah 20K on top of that.

2-4 gcds on an affix is too much. I have gotten the affix during some boss-mechanics where I can’t even spend 1 gcd on a dispel, let alone 3.

Just try casting Chaos Bolt…

May as well delete my damage off the board with this affix.

Once again, my damage should not depend on how someone else plays!

Wouldn’t say otherwise, but it’s still possible, is all im trying to say, specially with instant Renewing Mist and Insta Vivify.

Don’t worry no one will invite anyone without dispell ability anyway. Luckily Diablo is out to skip this stupid affix alltogether

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.