Affliction-Buff Needed!

The best burst is decimating Bolt into Drain soul. But we need a passive effect hat our DoT dmg is increased as the hp of the target decreases up to 75%-100%

They should remove malific rupture and increase the dot damage. I donĀ“t understand why they added itā€¦ it feels horrible. I mained affli warlock during legion and it was a very fluent and well balanced specc then. I donĀ“t understand why they always have to break things that works.

If I recall correctly unstable affliction can only be cast once now. This is another issue, you should be able to use it on several targets imo.

I started playing warlock again now in Shadowlands, but affliction has changed so muchā€¦ could barely recognize it and it was not for the better. Also loved it when infernals were a baseline ability, it just meant that it gave warlocks an additional stun.

2 Likes

Bring back seed spam like in Legion :smiley: that was fun.

1 Like

Oh please, the spam UA playstyle was the most appalling by far. But yes, they do need to remove talents like Malefic Rapture and focus more on DoTs. Iā€™d say the WoD playstyle was the best with WoTLK being a close 2nd.

I didnā€™t like the UA stack playstyle, but from the feeling i think the burst back then was better.

I like my necrolord Drain Soul build. The burst is really good, but the dots are to weak.

The dots being weak is again the fault of Malefic Rapture. They wonā€™t buff the dots with that type of ability being there. Thatā€™s why I hope in Dragonflight such abilities are sacked indefinitely.

MR isnā€™t that strong in my opinion, they still can buff the dot dmg.

The game in pvp is fast paced, so Affliction needs not only survivability also faster dmg. Thatā€™s why i want a dot dmg increase as the targets health decreases, up to 100%.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.