Affliction-Buff Needed!

Dear Blizzard,

Please have a look @ the single-damage output of Affliction-Warlocks in Mythic+.
It is seriously underwhelming. Single target becomes a struggle on higher-keys.
Especially on Tyrannical.

Our tier-set-bonus is not doing enough.

Options:

1. Change tier-set bonus
  2. Increase the damage of our dots
  3. Increase the damage of Malific Rapture.
  4. Redesign the “Writhe in Agony” talent. So we could take Siphon-life (for single Target) and make Agony still tick to 18.

Kind regards,

TheNazgûl the Immortal :slight_smile:

6 Likes

They could make darkglare give you a buff or charges that make your next few MRs do more dmg. That cd needs to do smth more.
It’s so bad when they leave specs in the gutter, especially in the last patch of an expansion thats going to last for quite a bit. I hope we dont have another “We would rather you didnt play demonology” for affliction this time.

Finding my Aff damage dropping lower on the meters in HC raid week after week, even when I hit 90+ parses, as other guild mates get their 4 set and better gear. I’ve stopped kidding myself now and I’m going to have to learn to get good at Dest or Demo. Ty Blizz.

Yes! Buff the 3th spec so they all can be in the top 5 in all content!
#CriesInwarrior

For pvp a survivability buff is required, pls blizzard at least for Dragonflight.

guys please don’t be like BM hunters, one dimensional and all about one spec, we have 2 excellent specs for both raids and M+ so just be versatile and switch.

I got to 2.5k rating as aff last season and raided as aff in S1 and never thought i would play demo because i always hated it, but boy was i wrong…

Just try the other 2 specs you’ve got nothing to lose, i’ve already forgotten about affliction.

1 Like

It should not be like it is, that only demo and destruction are viable. Every sitec should have the same Performance.

Because we should play what we want, without a downside.

2 Likes

You’re point would probally be better received talking about a different class… Since most ppl (including me) think that if atleast 1 or even 2 of your specs are viable you have little too complain about. Seeing as other classes are littarly getting dumpstered before ever beeing ‘strong’…

Oh I don’t think this should only be for warlock, that was for all classes. Every class should be able to play all specs on equal terms. The whole System from blizzard is stupid, by having one good spec the class gets ignored for bugs in the other two specs, or in demonology way a nerf so demo will not be the top spec of the class.

2 Likes

Agree affli feels clunky and sux in pve not sure about the pvp side. Also bring infernal back as a pet for all specs. Its much cooler than void.
More demons and more skins also would be nice too…

1 Like

For me, Aff actually feels really good with the 4 set, for ST at least. The rotation is fun enough and the 4 set brings QOL but the damage output just isn’t enough.

I just have the 2 set, it is nice in pvp. Dmg is good from MR. But necrolord is not that easy with the drain soul build. But I already have 13k Ticks from DS and on execute it is around 20-22k.
With 9.2.5 it gets higher thanks to Shadowfall.

And the Aff buff came

Warlock

Affliction
    All damage abilities increased by 4%.

I wonder how they figured that 4% was enough.
It could have been double that and it wouldnt have been enough.

1 Like

You will have 4% and you will like it :rofl:

1 Like

I have recently started an affli and I am not greatly geared but there are two things I want:

1. There should be a stackable buff you get, perhaps as a talent or a legendary or just passive when not in pvp combat. Every 5 seconds, you gain a stack reducing the cast time on your seed.

2. I want to have a CD that puts all dots I have on the main target to another target.

3. Seed should spread damage taken debuff you have on your main target, like shadowic embrace.

Lets see how the 4% buff goes.

This was already in the game called Soul Swap. Got removed, don’t know why they removed it.

For PvP I still want more survivability, the extra 10% health in 9.2.5 won’t be enough.

1 Like

You are a PvE Player? Because for PvP, especially arena the 4 set bonus is not good. The 2 set is of course good, a 25% dmg increase is always welcome. But I think our set bonuses should be like:

2 set: Unstable Affliction also applies Corruption, Agony and Soul Siphon(if talented) when UA is applied.

4 set: you can cast UA to two other targets.

Yeah I should have stated, my view is purely for PvE. I can imagine that the set bonus is way less useful in PvP.

1 Like

as long ppl and blizz in some way are trying to make aff a burst spec its going to fail it is a slow burning dot spec and the only problem is that a pure dot spec need good defences and atm the defences are at best mediocore .

2 Likes