/afk Vs Russians

Unless you /afk in masses against all Russian server teams EVERY TIME, nothing will change …

4 Likes

Here’s an alternative: Play better

13 Likes

been doing this for a while now, it outa change sometime

oh the old ‘‘i know nothing about you so im just going to tell you to play better’’

4 Likes

“Play better”

It’s as annoying and idiotic as someone saying “You sunk my battleship” and making it a joke.

“FBI OPEN UP”

“Pecking order”

Sit back, upvotes. Funny man.

What is it to know about him/her? It’s a person, not an alien and russians are people too. I play with russian teams often and they also fail sometimes in a stupid way.

People just don’t want to put effort, they want to semi-afk and want their opponent to do the same. Well, won’t happen.

3 Likes
  1. focus Zujji -> right click -> vote afk
  2. Chat message “Zujji afk”

Problem solved

2 Likes

Kind of pointless since not only is this toon not max level, I would have already /afk before the game even started against a Russian server :slight_smile:

So you want to tell me that you can’t beat russians even if you play better than them? I can prove you wrong big time

pretty hard when there 8+ all from same guild and same realm

please dont put words in my mouth, obviously you can beat russians if you are better, but they use douchebag tactics almost every match, going in massive groups of 10-15 people, focusing 1 player at a time, caping 1 flag then waiting in flag room until match ends, its not fun

What’s wrong with Russians

I just got kicked out of a twin peaks match against russians. We had a rogue that was picking up the flag and droping it infront of them i quess to get them an achievement. I asked the other guys to report him and in 5 seconds i got kicked out. 15 min queue for a sh*tshow bg and another 15 mins with the deserter debuff. Honestly i would gladly opt out of playing against russians if i could even if the queues would double.

Edit: typo

1 Like

@ Bfaisdogshít Play better? ok, give me full party of players from my country speaking one language who has connection to eachother. Russia and Ukraine are at the same time separate region due to diffrent alphabet and yet to small to be let alone like NA, China, SA, EU. So blizzard few years ago decided to merg them with EU. It works like this. You made character on russian server when you que, you are guarantee to be in 100% russian team but your oponents can be full russian team or team from EU made from players from several countries.

@Neash from what I reaserched when you que to russian team your BG instance are on russian server!!! thats why you can get lag like expirience.

1 Like

Sometimes im playing BGs for my EU pala or monk.So i understand why EU players can lose to Russians(so,against EU too).Especially i see it on Warsong when all my teammates…just fighting) they just fighting on mid against EU players in other team.And against RU players too.So…people just sometimes dont wanna to win…or they just do nothing to win…
With us things like this happens not so often.
But it is necessary to pay tribute,EU players fight to the end.Even if they already lose.Personally i am in the moments like this can stand AFK and watch videos on youtube:)

1 Like

whoever comments pro russian is clueless
whoever comments against russian knows the feeling of wait time for an impossible to win bg.

1 Like

Sadly i couldnt attack the flag carrier that ran 500 yards above the ground.

I need to l2p.

Clearly a l2p issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.