Aggrammar Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Aggrammar in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Surprised there’s no other posts here, so to start things off:
Played Stormcrow - Tauren hunter
Appeared in guilds such as: Red Army, Boys from the horde (briefly) and Hells Grannies.
Also involved in the guild alliance called unity involving I believe 7 or 8 guilds, some of which are still standing.

Got a medium group of players ready to start classic already and if there’s any lost souls looking for a place to start in classic again then we could offer a home. Also may be able to help if there’s other old faces people are looking for.

Character: Shobo
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Guild: Boys From the Horde

Once upon a time I was an annoying 14 year old playing the game with you all, apologies for that. I will be playing again come classic if anyone wants to catch up.

I remember playing tank in a bunch of guilds, think my best moment was reaching C’thun with Is Hard. Originally was in Boys from the Horde, who had cooperated with the previous guild for a bit, but I distinctly remember some dkp and loot issues so I crossed over. I wonder how Morridin and Mus are doing nowadays.

I played an ud warrior masstrouble in the guild is hard, best time in wow history!

For info, there will be about 20 folks playing in a group from aggramar / hellscream on the new shazzrah realm in classic, I believe a couple of them have links to Is Hard from vanilla.

Hydroxide, that you???

Also played:

UD Rogue (This character tbh… He’s moved a lot)
Guilds:
Deathjesters
Is Hard through MC and downing Razorgore
Unleashed Chaos.

Happy to reconnect with any from Aggy, but particularly from those guilds. Many fond memories and good times!

What in Classic, or is Shazzrah a new main-game server that people are going to?

A new classic server, not maingame, i’ll edit the other post

Is Hard…i know that name from somewhere and sometime long long ago…

I remember all you dudes as Stormcrow mentions theres afew of us still about Bogeyman,Ganjor,Somgig,Trollee joining Shazzrah pvp realm.

Unleashed Chaos (and The Ascension if you want to go back that far) checking in! Hi Grig! Been trying to connect with a few of the UC old guard still playing, but we are a rare breed these days! Of those I’ve managed to contact, noonehas committed to playing classic but I have a few people looking for a home coming from my new home on Earthen Ring. I don’t really relish the idea of a pvp server though!

Played as a orc warlock named “Imotep”.
Was in the guild “Boys from the Horde”.
Was a 12year old dumbass back then, but got to know many wonderful ppl i wouldnt mind getting in touch with again!

Jesus those names take me back…

Hey dude. What was your UC main (been a long, long time!)?

I’ll be trying it, but I have a kid and work 12 hours a day. Def no more raiding nights lol.

Used to play a Troll Priest called Selestine. Ran with BFTH.

Torvak was my main. Neolith my Pvp Mage.

Still have video of Is Hard first Cthun encounter…its a short video

A few old names I remember from Is Hard here!

Playing Classic with Stormcrow, Crypt and others.