Aggrend pls Save Feral Druids (cat)

Some suggestions for you how to make feral cat great again:

Problem: weapon upgrades have low impact on dps output.
Solution: Better Weapon scaling for ferals (Bonus attackpower in cat and bear form should be equal to WeaponDPSx14)

Problem: Rake is even after the change to make it scale with AP still too weak to use.
Solution: Increase rake bleed duration from 9 to 12s.

Problem: combo point generation is too slow to make a good use of finishing moves. Therefore finishing moves are not viable enough.
Solution: new rune: rune of Raking: your rake bleed ticks have a 50% chance to generate a combo point.

Problem: having a spell interrupt is too hard to access.
Solution: Make skull bash a baseline ability instead of a rune in the wrong slot.

Problem: ferocious bite is too weak to be somehow viable. It is a waste of energy.
Solution: Increase damage of ferocious bite by at least +30%

Problem: wild strikes seems to only trigger from auto attacks while in cat form.
Solution: Let wild strikes trigger from cat abilities and not only from white hits.

Problem: gore rune (head) often resets the cooldown when it is anyways only a few seconds left.
Solution: Change gore rune so it is “25% chance on shred or mangle hit reducing the remaining cooldown of tigers fury by -5s” instead of “5% chance of resetting total cd”
(Or maybe even “mangle and shred hits reduce tigers fury cooldown by -1s. Mangle and shred critical hits reduce it by -2s”?)

Problem: Horde cat form model is ugly.
Solution: Make a new cat and bear form model that you can somehow choose between 2 or more.

I guess there are many more problems i don’t even know about because i stopped playing feral druid after reaching lvl 50 and realising how many flaws it has…

I hope many feral players support my ideas and have the same oppinion

4 Likes

Feral dps is not very interesting to play indeed.
Shred deals 50% of overall damage while finishing moves do not even come close to 10% overall damage… fail design

2 Likes

Not interesting to play and also lowest dps melee class on average fights (strong on short fights below 1min)

1 Like

Guess What you will never be A warrior , hunter, rogue. For you to do that they would need to change the whole talent tree. And Thats not gonna happen kit kat

I admit I’m total sh!te at PvP in all forms but right now Druids are the easiest kill in PvP.

One spec I’d have no problem with being buffed right now for PvP and PvE is feral’s.

I suppose that means Shamans will be getting buffed again next reset…

1 Like

Boomie druids should be imp to kill 1on1 for most classes. Issue is that people expect every specc to be the best. Thats impossible.

When ally get shamans most ferals will roll boomie and have fun again

With some changes then feral would be also fun to play.
Push.

That’s because they had the good idea to make roar rune take the main finisher spot and rip / bite are too weak. Bite was great in 2019 Classic. Bot no roar then and classes were not doing absurd high dps.

1 Like

Dont have much faith that will happen

I really don’t to be honest.
Already Leveling a melee shaman to play in p4 instead of feral

Best idea that someone could have. :+1:

Seems like they are happy with their fail designed class… sad.
I support everything that was said in the original post! Push!

Yes. Seems like many people just accept their fate.
Not me… i am sick of these false promises.

and what is the false promise?

That every spec will be viable (=somehow equalized) which is not true.

Currently the best raid dps spec (assassination rogue) deals on average 44% more dps than the worst one (shadow priest)

Shadow is a good raid supporter so i would accept a damage gap of 20% but not 44%

Actually great changes. I really want to add just some for pvp because feral (cat) also suck to play.

• Make shred to be able to use from all sides. It really sucks and is sometimes inconsistent. Its also annoying in pve.

• Put Mangle back to 300% from the 270%. This doesnt affect pve much (at all), but is a welcome buff for pvp.

Both changes are EASY to implement and dont affect pve at all. Please.

1 Like