Aggrend speaks about the AFK players in AB on twitter

the amount of talk talk talk from devs is mental, start fixing the game by nerfing shamans and horde racials. or maybe allow same faction bg. or make AV viable.

people dont want to be forced into AB, its a bad BG.

“SHAMANS could be here”, he thought, “I’ve never been in this battleground before. There could be SHAMANS anywhere.” The cool wind of the Arathi Basin felt good against his plate-clad chest. “I HATE SHAMANS”, he thought. Warriors by Freedom Call reverberated his entire room, making it pulsate as the $1.50 Monster energy drink circulated through his withered, clogged veins and washed away his (merited) fear of shamans in PVP. “With a steed, you can go anywhere you want”, he said to himself, out loud.

1 Like

Big surprise to see the big PvP bossman asking for the mount riding simulator BG to make a come-back.

Oh yea, “people”… all five of them, one Wavé and the four of his alts don’t want this. Probably because in AB PvP might take place unlike AV.

Also nerf Shamans, Wavé (of tears) still can’t manage to kill one seemingly, we need to balance classes by what this short pudgy fella can or cannot do. Else he’ll make 56456421765723423413467768744512231436678979454 posts about it in any thread on any subject.

1 Like

You do have a true beef with shaman don’t you. You isolate them from their group and keep on hitting them, they’re nothing when they’re on their own.

Shaman are one of problems who make bad balance between factions, racials are another problem and all players know that.

1 Like

Right, let’s just ignore the fact that paladins are A N N I H I L A T I N G everything they come across in PvP while shamans have been nerfed to the ground the past 2 phases :joy:

I dont understand why alliance players report when you want to play in AB, but when i see the winrate between alliance and horde since the start of sod, its clear that something is wrong with the balance between this two.
Why they give 2 token instead of one ?
They give 2 token because players ( alliance ) just dont want to face a team with 6 shaman in every game , and thats why alliance stop Pvp in Warsong and AB.
If they want a clear situation just give the opportunity to have every racial for every one and give paladin / shaman to every factions.
I dont know what Aggrend will do, and dont tell me that horde with 100% winrate dont like this situation but be careful with the nerf they will make, alliance will just stop to play and you will be in the same situation…

Is the way it it because Alliance is full of players that’ll cry let them win before the game even begins.

Why not remove classes and races completely while we’re at it.

As long as there are rewards to be gained people will play.

Paladins are Annihilating everything yet Alliance loses?
Oh wait it’s because we’re inferior people, riiiiight

It’s to force everyone in their “playstyle”, it happened sometimes in AV before the patch but now it has gotten out of hand. It’s mostly being done by players from 1 Living-Flame but sometimes also by ppl from Wild-Growth.

And you know Blizzard did some harsh stuff in the past, who knows what they’ll do, they could just simple take all the honor away we got in the last week.

But all that being said, they, Blizzard, have completely ruined PvP, they actually finished it off with the last patch. The “lose fast” mentality has jumped onto ppl who weren’t in that mindset before, even in the 1 AV per day i am able to get into they are like that. They either should reward all BG losses with 2 tokens or all on 1 but not like this because AV is the most dead BG atm and my mage needs that rep (and ofc the rank would be lovely).

I think the hardest part of this story is thinking that everyone will be ranked 13 in the most disappointing way possible.
There will be no flavor and 90% of rank 13 players will just have a title on them, even a guy with 500 HKS will be able to have his rank. And I’m sorry but horde or alliance both will have participated in this in the end, if you believe that the horde when it loses doesn’t stop playing it’s because you haven’t understood what’s happening.

guys stop complaining wtf y’all so eager to go back in AV? if you want to bg pvp then just skip it for 3 more weeks when pvers are done getting their rewards, it’s not rocket science.

it was clear from the start that sod ranking was never going to be prestige, it’s merely an alt catchup gear system

Oh no I never said that. But it is a faction played mainly by defeatist crybabies with no interest whatsoever in PvP.