AH acting up?

been sitting on my bank alt selling stuff on AH all day, for a lot of gold at that, and it seems like the vast majority of the gold from sold auctions is not making its way to my mailbox.

now this could just be paranoia, and i did check “sold” timers etc. to make sure that i was actually getting my gold, and it seems a lot of the gold is stuck in the nether, currently.

naturally i’ve already made a ticket about it and asked customer service to double check and fix the issue in case my suspicion is correct.

i hope this is simply some sort of bandwith traffic jam that causes a delay in the mail system casued by character transfers or whatever, because otherwise this is a lot of gold flushed down the toilet.

normally when i do these bank char AH sessions i rake in A LOT of gold, and today despite flipping items and selling a lot of stuff, my gold number seems to… not go up.

i must have sold at least 20 large opals that i haven’t yet received my gold for, and that’s just one item type out of many that is part of my usual sales routine.

anyone else experiencing this issue?