[A/H] Kilrogg - A Murloc Stole My Bike raid team + Socials

A Murloc Stole My Bike

Faction: Taking in all Murlocs on foot and hoof (A+H)

Realm (EU): Kilrogg, Hellfire, Runetotem, Nagrand and Arathor

Realm Type: PVE

Realm Time zone: GMT +1

Progression: ATDH 9/9HC 3/9Mythic

Raid Times: 9pm – 11pm server time

Raid Schedule: 2 Nights a week Thursday’s + Friday's / Sunday's

Openings: 1 Tank, Healers No Monks and DPS No Paladins or Hunters, for our Mythic raid team
          all are welcome for M+ content + other weekly events

Hey there, wonderful people! Welcome to A Murloc Stole My Bike! We’re absolutely thrilled to have you here. Whether you’re a seasoned raider or just looking for a cozy community to call home, you’ve come to the right place.

Picture this: a warm, welcoming atmosphere where laughter echoes through our virtual halls and camaraderie fills the air. That’s the vibe we’re all about!

Now, if you’re someone who enjoys the thrill of raiding, we’ve got something special for you. Our raid team is all about striking that perfect balance between progress and fun. We understand that life can get busy, so we keep it relaxed yet exciting. Raiding twice a week, we embark on epic adventures together, conquer challenges, and celebrate victories, big and small.

Check out our Raider IO profile here: https://raider.io/guilds/eu/kilrogg/A%20murloc%20stole%20my%20bike

But wait, there’s more! We’re not just about raiding; we’re a diverse group with interests as vast as Azeroth itself. Whether you’re into PvP, pet battles, or simply enjoy hanging out and chatting with like-minded individuals, you’re more than welcome here. All classes, levels, and playstyles are welcome.

At A Murloc Stole My Bike, we’re all about fostering a positive and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and respected. Drama? Not here. Breaking Blizzard’s rules? Definitely not our style. Just good times and good vibes all around!

So, whether you’re itching for raiding glory or just craving some quality gaming companionship, come join us on this epic journey. Reach out to Chunck#2735 or our GM Greavius#2649, and let’s make some memories together!

Thanks a bunch for considering us, and we can’t wait to welcome you into our ever-growing family. See you soon!

Still Looking for more members

up date Looking for more members ready to raid next season

Edit

information updated