[A/H] LF casual/midcore raid/m+ guild

Hi, I have been looking over the past few days for a new guild and now decided to post My current guild raids mon/thursday but I will in the near future be unable to play mondays and as such am now looking for a new home. I am willing to play tank, healer or dps.

My main in Gazmonk - draenor which can be found on raider io and warcraft logs. But I am willing to reroll if required as raiding days/times are more of a restricting factor for me.

I have been focusing on healing so far in dragonflight, but have experience with different dps, tank and healing speccs in previous expansions. I have also tanked m+ and some bosses as off specc to help guild out previously. I am quite flexible in the class I am willing to play, but the main thing for me is raid schedule:
I can only guarantee myself to being available to raid on Tuesday, Thursday and sundays anytime from 1930 server time.

I am from the UK, Scotland and am actively playing m+ whenever available.

You can get me on discord if you would like to discuss more: Gazbow#2639

Thank you.

Hi Gazmonk

We are a normal/heroic raiding guild looking for more long term members, DPS and support roles, we raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00 server (uk time) for 2 hrs, we have a 2/3 slots left to finish our team

Would be a pleasure to have a chat regarding ur interests and over all goals for a guild, we enjoy the raid bantz and have a very nice group of peeps, always welcoming to new members :slight_smile:

If u would like to chat further, add me via Discord @ Razorstorm#7563

Best regards
Raz

We do raid on wednesdays (and sunday) tho:

[A] Soup Squad

Hello, I have added you on discord. :slight_smile:

I see that you are looking for a new guild to call home.
Righteous is a horde guild located on Draenor, and we are currently recruiting new DPS to fill our roster for Mythic raiding.
We are a social bunch with lots of activity on voice and theres usually someone around that want’s to do keys on different levels or just have a chat.
There is a lot of banter and bad jokes going on but when it is time to focus we all play to win.

Our progress is 8/8H and 2/8M, this is due to having too few raiders to fill up our Mythic team, forcing us to pug the last spots in our Mythic raids. Sadly this is holding us back for further progress as it is now. But we are growing and we are hoping to get some good kills in and have a fair amount of Mythic progress before the next tier so we can jump in ready to go for the new content.

We all want decent progress in Mythic for coming tiers, and will do our absolute best to get there.

What we offer raiders:

• Raids Tuesday and Thursday from 20:00-22:30 CET
  • Social raids on Sundays from 18:00 CET
  • Groups for M+ on different levels
  • A social atmosphere with a lot of crazy fun
  • Guild repairs for raids
  • Feasts for raids

What we expect from our raiders:

• Optimise your gear
  • Be enchanted/gemmed
  • Bring consumables
  • Know tactics
  • Learn from your mistakes

You can find us on GuildsofWow by searching Righteous.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in being a part of feel free to ask any questions you have, I am happy to answer!

Hey Buddy

Ive sent you a friend request on discord if youre still looking Will post our slightly out of date recruitment post below