AH monopoly

So there is no way regular players can make any money on AH with proffesions, right ? I went thru a lot to get to rank 4 cloth legos but it seems that I cannot sell any and make a profit since, at most 1 minute after I put something on AH, it is undercut. Basically I would need to spend my whole gaming time ganking the AH as they do. I went berserk and started to undercut by larger amounts since I wanted to make any gold atleast cause I use it to buy game time but to no avail, its all the same, they made like trillion of gold already, thru complete monopoly, and just dont care, they can go to the mats price np. In that period like 5 of them whispered me and asked me how I dare to udnercut so much and messing with their profit, after he told me he made like 15 million gold in one week, its like noone else can make gold from AH except them. I mean WTH is this ? This is normal behaviour, not punishabale ? This completley destroys one part of gameplay for normal people, it so frustrating, atm I cannot make any gold with my profession, nothing and I am sure there are more people like me.

Of course not, and this is due to the lego crafting system that causes an inflation of lower rank base items which is in a far bigger supply than demand. Every crafter have to craft 15 trash base items per slot per rank until they reach rank 5 and can craft legos that actually sells.

Yea, but you could actually get your money back and then some with rank 4s in last patch and rank 6 in this one if there were not this greedy bots who don’t let you sell anything, hogging all the gold for themselves and then selling that gold for real money. I mean it is so obvious it is disgusting and nothing is being done about it.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.