[A]/[H] Ripple 9/9HC Looking for DPS for Mythic Raiding

We are the Ripple and as you know from the patch 10.1 will be avaiable to be in the same guild as alliance and horde… finally!

We closed the content with 5/8Mythic on VOTI and dathea around 29% but we are looking for new people to be even stronger on 10.1 and hopefully being able to push and get CE.

We are raiding on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:15 to 22:30 and currently we are looking for Healers and DPS.

What we can offer?

A raid spot and AOTC - CE (hopefully)

Activity also outside the raid-time during the day, morning, afternoon & night

A lot of Mythic + and possibility of playing multiple characters (if done properly)

Fair loot system based on performance

Activity on discord daily also outside raid-team ergo if you want to have a chat, this is the right place to do it

A lot of banter and memes

If you are interested in joining us, please add me on battlenet OTPLoreTTV#2871

Have a splendid day everyone.

applications still open

Currently 6 normal and 1 heroic of the new raid, still looking for DPS! Let’s go!

Currently pushing AOTC and tonight we will be starting Mythic, still looking for good dps people =)

Battlenet: OTPLoreTTV#2871

Normal is done 9/9N cleared! Pushing HC and will start mythic soon! Add me on battlenet OTPLoreTTV#2871

Join the guild!

Still recruiting DPS ranged and melee, current progression 9/9N - 8/9HC, please for info add me on battlenet: OTPLoreTTV#2871

Join us=)

Looking for some more dps for heading into Mythic!

Currently looking for

1 Tank & DPS positive minded interested in pushing Mythic Raid. 3/3 attendance is mandatory.

Let’s go =)

Sarkareth HC IS DOWN! Still recruiting DPS players!

Looking for 1 Healer and dps to jump into Mythic!

add me OTPLoreTTV#2871

We have cookies!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.