[A&H] The Unity Tavern. For players who want a chill and friendly experience

As an old friend told me “The game is only as fun as the people you play with”
Do you miss the days when you could join a dungeon without someone asking for your M+ score? When parties didn’t kick you out just because you made a few tiny mistakes? Need help with a group quest but can’t get a group together? Or just want to do achievements for fun?

If you’ve thought ‘‘Yes’’ to any of the above then consider: The Unity Tavern. This is a new discord community for both Horde and Alliance that focuses on helping people out and making friends.

We are here to have fun and to learn without many of the pressures that real life or the game might bring. Just take it easy. We do all sorts of fun activities, like regular dungeon events for absolute beginners and more advanced players alike, spontaneous group content, and we’re open for everything else too, like pvp, transmog runs or world content!

We also have a fixed raid every sunday night 7 pm - 10 pm server time (normal, 7/8 right now) and might add a second night down the line if the demand comes.

All that is required of you is to be nice, forgiving and willing to learn. Come join the Unity Tavern, weary traveler!

https://disboard.org/server/1049437965694287972

If you have any questions before joining, please feel free to add any of us officers on discord
Elaiy#1384
Kirren#0417
BravestPlace#3611
piscis#8156
Dax#6608
Mingz#0359

6 Likes

Just joined the other day and already have plans for grouping with others. Everyone is really nice and helpful. Hopefully we gwin more people to do more group events and weeklys

1 Like

Not even a week in and we have grown fast with 21 members and doing M0 with the talk of starting M+ next week and even raiding when we get the people. we are more then happy to have you with us as well.

1 Like

Joined pretty much at the start, trying to find that WoW classic feeling of community and friendship, plus I always wanted to do small-scale relaxed endgame content… Well not only did I tank mythics for the first time (except at the end of expansions with overgeared friends), but I actually tanked - and we managed to do SO MANY that I got the mythic dungeoneer achievement. And had a hell of a blast all the time!

Cmon in, it’s fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tanks who also want chill runs are also more then welcome right now.

1 Like

Funny enough… We now have a bit of a shortage in DPS :rofl:

1 Like

Hi guys - this looks like fun, how do i apply/join ?

1 Like

This sounds like my kind of community. I would like to join. I’ll add you on discord.

1 Like

Six weeks in and the community has grown exponentially; we have run our first community raid on Sunday, host mythics and “fungeons” events twice a week and run lots of content together outside of the dedicated nights when people are around. The voice chat is active pretty much every afternoon/night and we keep each other company in the text channels throughout the day. Lots of our members have completed their first ever dungeon experience with us and are now zooming through mythics and other group content like pros :partying_face:

We’re always looking for new members so do not hesitate to join if you are interested in a no-pressure, inclusive and supportive community. If you’ve never stepped foot in a dungeon or raid, if you’re hesitant to pug because of the toxic environment, or if you just want to play the game for fun and have a friendly attitude - you’ll fit right in!

If you have any questions before hitting the “join” button, please feel free to add my discord Kirren#0417. Have a lovely day!

1 Like

Hey folks, The Unity Tavern has created a Horde guild over on the Draenor-EU server so if you don’t have a home feel free to head on over and check them out.

I’ve returned to the game after an enormous break (since WotLK) and have never met such a nice bunch of welcoming, chilled-out and relaxed people!

1 Like

I can only agree with what Puppies wrote above.

If you’re looking for a relaxed, friendly, welcoming, goofy and cozy atmosphere, then The Unity Tavern is for you!

1 Like

The community is thriving, and always looking for more people to join our ranks. :slight_smile: We managed to get a small and successful raid team going, as is now mentioned in the opening post, and are always happy to welcome new kind people who’re looking for a cozy place to call home!

1 Like

Still part of this community and its amazing. I have done M+, raids, timewalking all with a supportive group of people. I’ve tanked a raid which I would have never had the courage to do before. Everyone is really nice and understanding and I’ve made genuine friends here. :heart:

2 Likes

With the new patch on the horizon many new faces joined The Unity Tavern, but more are always welcome! :slight_smile: Again, I cannot stress this enough: We are a community focused the atmosphere to enjoy, really ENJOY group content without hassle or judgement or GO GO GO.

We just want you all to feel good, have fun and still get those item levels. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Joined a couple of months back, started running raids and have seen develop A LOT during these months. We just cleared 3/8HC and it’s such a nice environment, everyone is nice, everyone is welcome!

For keys its being run 2-20 keys many days of the week.

Feel free to join for a chat or games, whichever you want!

I also am learning to tank on my Paladin with this group because everyone is supportive and awesome!

1 Like

I’m really proud of how far we have gotten. When i made this community i did not expect more then 50 people or getting a raid going for HC, but now we are about 200 with around 20 people in raid every time and we hope to get curve before 10.1 with just one raid day a week.

For our members who will read this, love you all and hope to see you in next raid.

2 Likes

Joined a few weeks ago, best decision in a while.

Was about to quit this game before because people are so toxic in PUGs. Think I found a home now. 10/10 can recommend this Community :3

2 Likes

As we enter patch 10.1 we are still growing as a community. We’re getting ready for both dungeons and the new Aberrus raid. If you’re curious about M+ or raiding, but you have never done either before or just want to get back in to it, then -now- is the time to do that. We also have a small guild on Draenor that everyone is welcome to join, now even more so with cross faction guilds!
Join us any day for fun activities, nice people and a good laugh!

The community is still going we’ve achieved aotc for a lot of our members for season 2 and are working on getting the rest of our group the achievement! We are also working on doing keys and trying to get groups for everyone interested! Looking forward to when Season 3 starts, if anyone has any questions feel free to message us!