[A]Heal looking for HC / beginning of Myth and M+ Guild

Have a wonderful good day / morning / afternoon or evening!

It will probably be best to just give a small rough outline and then during a conversation in the voice (TS or Discord doesn’t matter)

I am currently looking for a guild for the prepatch and Shadowlands.
I am looking for a guild that raids twice a week and is also M + active. So far I have been running M + in the range +16 - +18.

The goal for raiding is to achieve AotC and possibly defeat the first few mythic bosses. Cutting edge is currently not a goal. Possible raiding times, as mentioned twice per week and during the week I would have time until 22.30 / 22.45 (10.30pm / 10.45pm) server time. On Fridays and Saturdays open end :slight_smile:

Currently, the server does not matter to me, and I am happy to switch the toons to the server of the new guild, if everything fits perfectly.

Raid experience:

Uldir: 8 / 8N 8 / 8H
CoS: 2 / 2N 1 / 2H
BoD: 9 / 9N 9 / 9H 1 / 9M
TEP: 8 / 8N 8 / 8H
NYA: 12/12N 12/12H

Available characters:
Disc Priest + Druid heal

If you are interested you can just leave your btag or discord tag in the comments below, and I am more than happy to get in touch with you.

Hello there,
Are you interested in a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild with 3 days a week schedule on realm Kazzak-Horde. Raiding times from 22pm to 01am. Our goal is heroic clear on every raid tier and pushing mythic.Our guild consists of only mature players with experience,friendly enviroment and no toxicity. If you’re interested whisper me on my battlenet Serphentos#2992
Cheers

Hello Ashbringerin,

Thank you for your message.

Semi-hardcore, 3 days would be fine for me but unfortunately, you guys are raiding until 01:00am and that does not work for me. During the week I only manage until 22:30 (10:30pm) or 22:45 (10:45pm) but I wish you good luck on your search for you members.

Greetings :slight_smile:

G’day mate!! If you’d consider a Horde guild we feel we can offer what you’re looking for.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Tue 20:00-22:30ST which would fit with your schedule?

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums probably), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hello Lepanto,

Thank you very much for your comment :slight_smile: That does sound interesting! When I am back home I will add you on Discord. Looking forward to have a chat with you!

In the meantime: Still searching ^^

1 Like

Still on the hunt for a guild that is in need of a healer :slight_smile:

Wishing everybody a lovely Sunday!

I wish I could offer you a home but our raid times would not fit your times as we raid till midnight server time but good luck in your hunt :slight_smile:

Hi Nêkolèi,

Interested in a chat with you, add me on bnet glenn819#1838

Good evening Elvix,

Thanks a lot for the nice message :slight_smile: If you are raiding during the weekend then I don’t mind those times :smiley:
But I wish you good luck for the future with raids, M+ and just overall fun in WoW^^

Good evening Glenny,
Added you on Bnet :slight_smile:

Wishing everybody a lovely evening and a good start into the new week tomorrow!

First day of the week survived!

Still looking for a guild that is in need of a healer :slight_smile:

Hi there Nêkolèi,

From what I’ve read I’d be very interested in having a chat with you. We are reforming our old guild Requiem on Ravencrest with the aim of clearing HC difficulty (and the first few mythic bosses if people are up for it) every tier. We are located on Ravencrest nowadays. Here is my Bnet: Sarth#21218 and my discord: Sarth#3134. Feel free to add me for a chat.

Edit: we also have a recruitment post up on the forums if you want to read that first :slight_smile: <Requiem> is recruiting [Ravencrest][A][HC/M/M+]

1 Like

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

​​

It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

(SultanGamer#1702)

Maybe the horde can help you out.