[A]Honor Capped WPVP/PVP Recruitment!

10/08/2018 14:48Posted by Cowardrogue
This topic only serves as a highlight, since we aren't dependent on this "recruitment-topic". Besides I doubt any of our recruits have seen this topic, as this place is mostly visited by your kind only.

If you don't fit the 80 man zerg material you aren't fit for Honor capped.
You take your guild so seriously, I'm sure some of your prsopective members will check this topic. Besides, because of the new PvP themed expansion, tons of people will looking for new guild, and they will see this.

But you used again the right way to respond: put aside your unacceptable behavior and focus on "anyway, they will not see this".

If you are still the best officer to respond the complaints, then this tell something about the guild's atmosphere.
TBH, I feel sometimes ashamed for being in the Alliance, when I meet someone like them. So much elitist kids here, who think they can treat others like animals...
1 Like
10/08/2018 15:04Posted by Tzuyú
I wonder if you still have to pay Destinite to get member rank.

@amain the fact you feel you need to post on the forums is amusing nothing you will say will change the minds of others, You didnt fit the requirements hence why we wouldnt invite you. Good luck in finding a guild which will take you and your drama.
@amain the fact you feel you need to post on the forums is amusing nothing you will say will change the minds of others, You didnt fit the requirements hence why we wouldnt invite you. Good luck in finding a guild which will take you and your drama.

This is awesome! You just continue the flow of posts in this topic, and draw attention to your unacceptable behavior and missing leader skills. If you want to discredit your guild, you are on the right way. Keep it up!

(and try to write my name correctly)
Still recruiting.
10/08/2018 16:09Posted by Destilord
Yeah id have to make a special rank for you called "freak of society"

I'm a freak, very interesting at least I'm not begging for my guild to fund a PC or BFA. Anyway nothing wrong with being different it's 10/10 bud.
Hello I am also an officer in this guild. I have taken an executive decision, Amian if you delete your posts, apologize to Cowardrogue and send 3 hail marys via in game mail to Destinite then we will reconsider and invite you.
10/08/2018 18:06Posted by Cowardrogue
Still recruiting.

So you never told us how much did you pay for officer?
10/08/2018 19:27Posted by Tzuyú
10/08/2018 18:06Posted by Cowardrogue
Still recruiting.

I bought Destinite a PC for my officer status ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
10/08/2018 19:30Posted by Skittil

Wouldn't surprise me, the power of dole money together!
Thank you for your offer!
If anytime in the future I want to play with arrogant childs, I'll accept it.
1 Like
10/08/2018 16:09Posted by Destilord
Yeah id have to make a special rank for you called "freak of society"

Reported for hate speech.
10/08/2018 20:22Posted by Skittil
10/08/2018 19:39Posted by Tzuyú

Wouldn't surprise me, the power of dole money together!

Ironic really, given what we all know about you and your issues in life I would be very confident I make at least 3x than you. But carry on crying "dole" from your fred flintstone dress.

Suspended from Twitter twice, are you looking to get banned from the forums too?
Now now skittil, i know that you are a potato and all, but no need for that is there!, what happened with you and the other potatoes in Maka maka?
10/08/2018 19:30Posted by Skittil
10/08/2018 19:27Posted by Tzuyú

why did you tell them......hahaha
I hope you get permanent account ban for these ignorant, arrogant insults. Freak, flinstone dress? For real? Are you serious? For this, you can easily find yourself in the court. I mean a real one, not in the game. Can you realize this? Have you still clear thoughts about the world around you?
Still recruiting.
11/08/2018 06:06Posted by Amian
I hope you get permanent account ban for these ignorant, arrogant insults. Freak, flinstone dress? For real? Are you serious? For this, you can easily find yourself in the court. I mean a real one, not in the game. Can you realize this? Have you still clear thoughts about the world around you?

Look at the state of them though, they cant function in society
All this pent up sexual tension, isn't good for the now respectable outland forum section.

Please resist your urges and get along.