Aimed shot over 20k? wtf

Ok explain this fkin balancing blizz, i am curious. I need to setup all sorts of sht to fight. A hunter comes uses 1 aimed shot 24k damage out of 28k gone. And all that a dude that has only 150 ilvl. explain???

6 Likes

Pretty less information and probably also exaggerated.

From the Numbers it has to be a BG with Berserker buff and even the 30% flask if it still works.

Also probably 2 Aim Shots with double Tap and many more you dont list or didnt even saw.

8 Likes

I can confirm, saltwater potion (+30 % dmg) stacks with berserking buff.
So you get 60% bonus. Rip flag carriers and people with reaction happening next day.

Problem is Double Tap.

2 Likes

That is what i like and i “slowly” get used like it was back in Woltk and MoP.

I dont want to go back to times like Bfa or WoD :sob:

Not really. They just need to reduce the damage of aimed shot vs players by maybe 30/40% and it should be okay (or just nerf the PvP talent that increases its damage on players above 70% Bare in mind in arena hunters will just get mowed trying to cast aimed shots.

Why havent they reduced it yet because it was pretty obvious during Beta test? Why havent they reduced Sub damage either? Why havent they reduced Rets mongoburst? Everything else seems incredibly okay compared to these three scoundrels.

3 Likes

Its fine because its fast paced meta

Its not fine if the damage is unavoidable and takes 50% your healt away in 1.5 seconds that has zero counterplay. Im hitting 4K Pyros with full Rank 3 Aspirant gear and it feels a bit too much tbh.

3 Likes

Drae was being sarcastic.

Everyone and their mom knows it’s not ok. You can’t kick aimed and it hits way too hard. A few days ago i was attacked by a huntard in the maw and i completely outplayed him. Whelp, Lock and Load procc (aimed becomes instant) he uses double tap, i die. Skill i guess. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Problem is still Double Tap not the actual ability.

1 Like

Another person crying about hunters, if you are going to come on here to cry at least tell the truth. It is not possible for 1 x aim shot to hit for 24k. You prob died to a hunter and come on here crying when he hit you for 4k aimed shot and that suddenly became 24k as you are upset. Bless

That’s not how multiplicatively stacking works, two times 30% increases will result in 69% increased damage :slight_smile:

Yeah I play some BGs with a hunter friend and he almost 1 shot a Rog when I say almost like 90% of his HP in 1 second :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ye thats almost, until the rogues cheat death and free escape button comes into play. Go lurk in shadows stun locks the hunt to death. Ye go hunters woo.

No really, I havent ever seen these large numbers you people cry about. Highest was barely 8k. And why are we crying about mm hunt’s in arena forums? They will only get 1 chance in arena really, you blow it. Done.

Wanna go over how much priests, rets, sub-c*nts do dmg you notice theres less counterplay against them than long *ss aimed cast. Ye Double-tap is thing. its on 1 min cd and hunt cant get another opener once he comes out of camo.

When was the last time you saw mm-hunt being playable? Ye lets bury it again for 2years, keep the shammies, rets, sp’s, rogue mages a thing for another decade that sure sounds fun ^^

Guess this is battleground with buff Aslo?

Or this

XDDD

4 Likes

i saw max 10k aim every minimum 3 hunter playing i checking all
maybe i fighting 100 ilvl hunters idk

So in your dictionary being playable means globalling? If MM hunters get down tuned to a balanced level they won’t be playable… got you.

Usually I see people asking a class to be nerfed to a balanced state, not to bury that class. But yeah this forum equals extremes we know. It’s interesting how these mains all get so utter defensive when someone calls out for their classes to get balanced they all suddenly think people are calling their classes to be buried instead of balanced, this isn’t personal to you it’s general really.

All i can barely see MM being gimmicky glass canon. 1 shot 1 kill, if you can. Sure go ahead nerf their 1 and only chance at killing things, see how they participate after that :slight_smile:

Sure lets balance everything while at it. Im all for it. And Do I look like a hunter to you?

But its ironic that I can go feral affinity as resto, butt f*ck a hunter with my covenant class ability inside a rake stun 8)

1 shot 1 kill if you can isn’t healthy for the game because really good players will do it always since cross cc is easy.