Aimed shot over 20k? wtf

But hey, it was ok to nerf frost DK before release… right, Blizzard?

1 Like

The strongest AS I’ve seen is 12.1k, which I find a bit on the high side, but at the same time I also know that it’ll be tuned down later tgis season with higher ilvl.

My real issue with AS isn’t AS, it’s Double Tap

MM Hunter is a Class beyond helping. Its either really good or just really bad, there is no inbetween. This Spec is so clunky i dont know how do you balance it.
If they nerf Aimed Shot/Double Tap and give us the Damage from the nerf to somehwere else, then MM Hunter could still be viable with consistent Damage, without being able to do the dumb 1 Shots.

I assume Blizzard will nerf us completly wrong and make us completly unviable for the 4th Expansion in a row. Guess it will be another Season of Survival Hunter which got 0 changes from BFA.

Gear won’t help, trinket bonus works only on dmg and healing, nor defensive part so it will be only worse from now on. Most of the defensive conduits aren’t even good in pvp.

That’s a disc btw.

1 Like

Clearly it’s a football

1 Like

Its the bicep curl kara

1 Like

it doesn’t really.

It basically stays the same. hunter on Beta could also 100-0, its a mess.

DK have a lot of attention before even season started. Do some nerfs - fixes and other stuff. Bad this or good, who knows. Now 50% perma-nerf to DS, when other can h2full in 1 button. If fixes not coming to others before reset, actually its slap in da face.

We’ve had different beta experiences then

It’s cute how hunters try to avoid nerfs these days by denying reality while proofs already exist:

2 Likes

Ppl dying within 1-2 globals isnt fast paced combat, you know? Thats called zero balance.

2 Likes

Wake up i got hit by 5k arcane shot…if you are doing 4k aimed shots maybe equip weapon first

2 Likes

Hey dude. You thought the priest in the clip was a Shadow and was AFK

That SP is Afk

so why do you come here and pretend you understand pvp? can you just shut up and let the people who know what they are talking about speak here?

It’s a mix of things. Saltwater, berserk and double-tap. If you get kyrianed ontop of it you’re as good as dead unless you feign-death the cast or pull an immunity/vanish.

Most extreme instance of this I had on the temple of kotmogu with snipershot, blowing up orb carriers half-way across the map and through walls with the kyrian ability. Saltwater+Berserk included.

The clips here are in arena. No berserk, no saltwater. It’s not a mix of things. It’s Hunter.

1 Like

Aimed shot deals 4k no crit damage :wink: Yea arcane can hit 5 :slight_smile:

i mean i was busy playing 2s and 3s games against dilly and syfoxy, hbu ?

Swapxy and Magnusz, but I’m not sure what your point is.

jfc i mention how hunter can still 100-0, you ask me about my beta experience and im telling you that i play against r1 hunter on beta who still manage to pull it off

How is that scenario not understandable for you in any way jesus christ.

Whatever man, why even argue if you dont understand an answer to your own statement :man_facepalming: