Alchemical Experimentation not working

as the title says not working, I have all the mats in my bags and I’m at a table and its off cooldown but for the last 24 hours when I click it does nothing anyone had the same bug?

1 Like

I am also experiencing this, in addition, I can’t open a ticket to report it, that seems to be bugged also

They put out a ‘hotfix’ to disable the feature, as apparently the Cooldown was being reset by logging in/out (in some fashion). Now it just doesn’t work at all… hopefully fixed before reset. I failed the last 6 I tried on the first go :frowning:

The exploit is unfortunate, but considering experimentation is one of the only ways to level alchemy, disabling it completely is way more disruptive than allowing an exploit that circumvents some arbitrary timegating.

Same here, i thought it was me doing something wrong or it was bugged… but yes i dont know what are they waiting to hotfixing it, you literally cant progress alchemy without that

Agreed… I’d be fine without the time gating full stop. Let me time gate myself by my inability to farm reagents!

I’m having the same issue…been like 25-30hours so far and Blizz havnt fixed anything or least letting us know whats the issue and when it will be eventually fixed…Btw the in-game or whatever interface to contact Blizz isn’t friendly at all…you can’t contact anyone…good way for them to sneak out…guess thats what we’re all paying for!

This is so sad. Can’t report it and all I want is to try to get new recipes. I really hope we get compensated but knowing blizzard I’d say no…

Probably won’t be fixed until Monday.

They fixed it , i can use it now

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.