Aldori al Khali

This World ,our home has endured, nay suffered at the hands of those who thought they knew better. Blind in their certainty that they could control the power of demons and gods, they dammed near ended us all.
Such power must be denied to the fool, the curious and the power hungry.

We call on you of strong mind and heart to seek out the ancient and forgotten, to explore those dark and terrible places for artefacts too dangerous to be anywhere but in our care

Members of our society will when deemed prepared be sent forth on quests of discovery understanding and retrieving to add to our growing repository"
-Lady of Bones

(( OOC Part:))
((Seems I forgot to bump the post.So here I am Again))

Many years ago The Legion came to Draenor and corrupted the land and it’s people.
The Fel-crazed Orcs under the manipulations of Kil’jaeden comitted unspeakable acts against the Draenei.
After the last of the cities fell to The Horde those who remained to rebuild in Shattrath founder an order known as The Aldor.This order saught to rebuild in what is known today as Outland.
Recently The Aldor have reached out to adventurers and formed a group known as Aldori al’ Khali.This groups function is to track down and return any artefacts taken by the Orcs and Legion during the sacking of Draenor wherever they may be

The guild will be an adventure based guild set up around the premis of retrieving artifacts,social events and so on.
While the guild looks and sounds Draenei based with most of the current members being Draenei it is not race specific though I suspect it will be the majority made up of Draenei.
Early days yet. This post will be updated as time progresses and the guild becomes more established

Anyone who is interested in joining the guild, wants more info or wants to collaborate please contact (ICly or OOCly)

Discord Link :

https://discord.gg/PyXDFrJKmQ

Lock Warden Ará or High Keeper Elohandrel :goat: :goat:

Or just post here to set something up :goat: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Still looking for adventurers ,relic hunters and goats to join our ranks and help in upcoming quests

bump bump gotta love adventure

Draenei and adventure? That’s a thumbs up from me ^^

huzahh! More adventure, more bodies needed. I hear that there is a dinner in Sathrath in two weeks. Deffinitly going