All 350 Race/Gender/Class combinations, ranked by popularity. Where are you?

LMFAO at all the druids. Awesome game u got there Blizz.

229, but I donā€™t mind that at all since LFD fits nicely into the vibe of the class/spec (holy) I play and its cool and feels more special to play as a combination which is rarer in the game than as something everyone and their dog is playing.

Youā€™re not the only one :joy:

202 for me.

The female undead hunter.

EDIT: Thereā€™s a lot of Kul Tirans at the bottom of that list. Zandalari too.

A female NE on nr1? Color me surprised /s
Female BE pallies not ranking higher actually is a surprise though

KT are gonna stay bottom, minus Druids. Theyā€™re really not that popular and the whole having to unlock them too

Zandalari should go up in time. Think theyā€™ll be the most popular allied race

1 Like

Hope so, Zandalari are amazing!

if i hadnā€™t mained Cro here since Cata (hunter itself is older than that, but once I could go undead, she became my main) iā€™d swap to a Zandalari.

delete blood elves

Classic will take care of that

Number 1! :smiley:

The two characters Iā€™m playing most at the moment donā€™t even feature in the top 40 :smiley:
So now Iā€™m wondering do I change them to something more popular (which being honest doesnā€™t move them that much higher) or go completely the other way and make them the least used comboā€¦ decisions decisions :stuck_out_tongue:

You should go with the combo you like the best regardless of its popularity. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing in like all of the games Iā€™m playing.

1 Like

You make the rarest combo of course! Iā€™m tempted to make # 350

1 Like

I have numbers 2-5-11-20-29-31-37-39-41-65-87 and 148 soon to be replaced with 207. My main is 41, human male priest. So I guess Iā€™m a little bit unique even though most of my alts are in Top50 :grin:

309ā€¦not bad

edit: would be interesting to see the EU stats

1 Like

Here yā€™are. Just keep clicking on classes and races and noting things down

https://realmpop.com/eu.html

1 Like

37 pandaren alliance male monk FTW !!!

Surprised at how popular they are actually, considering what the opinion of them appears to be.

Go pandas!

Apparently mainstream.

Mine is number 1. Obviously Nightelf was the only Alliance option for druid originally(as Alliance) so I guess that gives a nice boost to popularityā€¦(lack of other options).

Awww, they look pretty darn awesome if you ask me! I have at least 4 female dwaves, and got some DI ones coming too. Dwarves are one of the best races, and I always pick female characters.