All 464 dynamic flying mounts in TWW!

I am spreading the word and such.

Not every flying mount is here, sadly, but a ton are. It also goes into how dragon-riding talents will work with TWW.

3 Likes

I tried to use this and the full wowhead database of flying mounts to extract a list of those mounts that aren’t capable of skyriding/dynamic flight:

• Amalgam of Rage
  • Armored Golden Pterrordax
  • Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn
  • Bestowed Ohuna Spotter
  • Coral-Stalker Waveray
  • Cryptic Aurelid
  • Deepstar Aurelid
  • Duskwing Ohuna
  • Harbor Gryphon
  • Heartseeker Mana Ray
  • Imagiwing
  • Jade, Bright Foreseer
  • Kua’fon
  • Liberated Slyvern
  • Majestic Azure Peafowl
  • Otterworldly Ottuk Carrier
  • Ravenous Black Gryphon
  • Red Flying Cloud
  • Shimmering Aurelid
  • Temperamental Skyclaw
  • Twilight Sky Prowler
  • Winter Wilderling
  • Wonderous Wavewhisker
  • Zenet Hatchling

Disclaimer: I can’t guarantee whether any mount that I listed can or can’t skyride. I can only say that it wasn’t listed on the wowhead article. It could be a work in progress, it could also be wowhead’s mistake. I also tried to remove any unreleased mounts from the list, mounts that can already dragonride and thus weren’t mentioned in the article, mounts that are used when you’re dead etc. If I made a mistake I’m sorry in advance.

2 Likes

Steady Flight on my highland drakes, yay! Now just need it added to Soar as well, I’m still assuming that’ll be a thing too.

My favorite mounts are on the list so I am super happy!

P.S. Need to start farming Ashes…

That is a hefty list! I cant wait to see what they all look like zipping around.

Im very impressed with the horse animation, I did think it might look naff but it looks really good.

Where are the tigers?

Yes my sundancer is on !

the best quel dorei mount :smiley:

Happy to see the Hivemind there

No Deepstar Aurelid? :frowning:

Aaaand we’ve got it! :partying_face: :fireworks:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.