All addons out of data

is that only me or everyone like this
all my addons got outed of data yesterday

Your addon manager should have all the updates ready to go. Some people use Curseforge, others use WoWUp etc.

If you are going to opt for Curseforge I recommend their Alpha standalone version for WoW.

Click on ‘More download options’ then from the drop down select the standalone.

This is a popular alternative

1 Like

We had the new patch install itself this morning. We are now in patch 10.1.

Most addons, at least most of the most popular ones, are updated for 10.1 and can be downloaded from Curseforge and installed again, if they are not behaving.

I still have some addons that are not updated, but they’re still working just fine. There don’t seem to be many changes needed, and I suspect most of the changes needed are in the new level 70 zone.

1 Like

what about the red question marks beside the addons
what are these marks ?

I actually don’t know. Most of them could be out of date, but I see one in my list that has a red question but isn’t out of date. I don’t worry about it unless something goes glitchy with the game - then I start to suspect out of date addons.

1 Like

Oh, basically they show the addon icons now! It’s actually really cool as you know for example if x addon is a part of y and/or if they have a tree of addons that hold the data for them, for example.

It’s bit late but I will chip in. With patch 10.1 Blizzard added an option to assing an icon to an addon. Red question mark is the default icon when addon has no icon specified. Some addon authors might not know about this feature some just might not want to bother.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.