All dhs rerollt to

Shadow,sub,ele and dk ? Or maybe arms lol.

Meanwhile dh dmg is still busted.

But its prepatch right they nerf it :thinking:

DH isn’t that bad at lvl 60. It still has broken damage - you just need to invest into defensive conduits and DH suddenly is viable and tanky - maybe not thanks to leech but thanks to strong short CD defensives. DH isn’t really nerfed - mark my words. It will be back sooner or later.

1 Like

Just play rogue or mage, always good in every expansion.

Rogue self healing kinda retarded design though, never had them in wotlk and arcane mage is immortal.

But i will pick rogue, mage is a garbage 1 vs 1 class.

2 Likes

Lets hope its not as bad as BFA.

Actually it looks “more skillful” because of rework and I’m almost sure that most of the time they won’t play with mana burn. They turned into 4th “playmaker” next to Rogue, Warrior, WW thanks to Mortal Strike effect. DH + Caster might be a thing. Their survivability is weaker but their defensive conduits are insanely strong. Considering that their damage potential if played well is even bigger than in BFA (not counting corruptions time) they will be viable. If they will be braindead like in BFA - I don’t think so because Fel Rush instead of a mobility tool became serious part of their damage dealing.

I’m alright if they are skillful, instead of having high dmg and strong tools that are stupidly easy to use and require very little from the user.

The go to build looks like this now:

Also their aoe legendary got nerfed but very strong single target one was buffed.
DH is definetely not bad. It’s different and requires more thinking and positioning.

I think they did to them what they did to DK post Wrath - they made them on par with other classes not “easy to learn” anymore.

it gud if demon hunts need pres butons bikoz since warl warcraf ligion zey got free retings. not enimore, now nid to pley geme :smiley:

3 Likes

This guy also have a doom post before BFA in prepatch that they are killed the class. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: All DH mains the same, think 1 type of players preffer this class. I remember when i started argue at his post i got rageattacked by his RU fanboiz in /w after, coz i mained DH at start BFA and was glad about new changes and said they will be stronger. It was something “HOW DARE YOU ARGUE WITH R1? You ****** ***** *******!!???”
Generally if sub will delete players in SL by double cheapshot all 1 IQ teenager will roll it. Actually they have tones of free time and can roll any class. Dunno.

Like whole bfa did with dh

Didnt get to read your reply before it was deleted.

I answered the wrong person and thats why i deleted it sorry wasnt meant for u

They still op mitch dmg is kinda the same

Oh, No worries, thought you got reported or something. Some cry baby reported me for telling them it was pre patch and I got ban for 24 hr. Hahah like dealing with monkeys.

No why should i do This i kinda agree to 80% u say haha

I didn’t mean you did xD

Wow i should get some Koffein to actually wake up xD

It’s funny how people cry about prepatch that is broken due to traits and essences. Blizzard should remove them in the same fashion they did with corruptions. There should be a quest that makes your heart of the azeroth powerless like they did with artifacts and then PvP would be 10x better.

I kinda hoped for that actually, but nope.

**Can i ask what’s is ur problem?

U’ve been talking for the last few months like ur muti rank1 or 3k player when ur actually max xp in 2s is 2.2k and in 3s is just 2.75 and 80% of ur posts is trash talking about people being garbage when ur actually a garbage trash n••b in both pvp and pve.

I’m sure ur raging because idk how may times u got deleted by DHS and u will still be deleted by them even in SL :rofl:.
Also DH tank is S tier tank in SL and for havoc just wait after few patches, they will be S tier again and warrior as usually bottom in pvp and pve ,(anyway who tf would play a warrior dps in pvp,Rofl) .

Stop trash talking about people like ur multi rank1 or u have 5 k io+ and learn how to behave.
DH tank is S tier and havoc will be great again,wait and see,maybe not at start but even they are still good but no like BFA.

Try to get better,better for u .

Also it’s funny that the only people who post in tbose forums are actually a bunch of clowns.
I never saw a 3 k xp or 5k io player posting on them anway why would they even bother posting on dead forums.

Xmb ur max xp us 1.5k and ur talking like ur 3k ,lmao ,or maybe that why u hided ur profile…:thinking:
And even in pvp u have only 2k io ,lmao what a joke those forums

1 Like