All my characters disappear from the server

hi i didnt log to wow in 6 years and i cant see my character try every thing recomended to do in that case and still nothing its 10 charecter full level its look like a bug ! cant even restor deleted charcters from the server (Kilrogg) what can i do to fix it ? need help plz

It’s unusual for previously max level characters to get completely lost unless an account has been hacked but they can sometimes be hard to find.

First thing to try is to use the wow item restoration tool, which on it’s first page will give you a list of all the servers you have characters on. If that draws a blank you will need to open a ticket in game via the support menu to get a GM to help you track them down.

i can see all of my character lvl through this “item restoration tool” thanks there in the shade what do i do now ?

Once you have identified what realms they are on, you just need to log into those realms, and they should reappear.

If they don’t, then make a level 1 character on those realms, to force them to reappear.

its look like blizzard split the server betwin two account (wow1) and in the original (under my name) acount the server “Kilrogg” is no longer exist

You should be able to log into that other account via battle.net. There’s normally a dropdown just above the login button where you can select the account.

If you need them to be moved to your current account you can ask a GM to combine the accounts via an in game ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.