All PvP enjoy duelling right?

why don’t we try and get all the duellers to go to a certain spot, both horde and alliance and have a big duelling hub? Gurubashi could be this spot.

anyone have any ideas on this?

Duelling is still one of the best and social ways to past time in the game as pvp players, so would be really great to get everyone together in one spot

2 Likes

WPvP and dueling is some of the best parts of WoW imo :slightly_smiling_face: having a “designated community agreed dueling spot”, for cross faction interaction, would be great.

3 Likes

I like duelling but some classes aren’t worth the stomach to try and duel anymore.

1 Like

You are probably aware of this , but we had something like this back in BFA and it was called Dueler’s Guild .

It did not work out . Why I did not like it , is because I had to physically get to the spot and wait in queue there . This means I have to sit there and do nothing waiting for a timer instead of questing or doing dailies/farming something .

If I can queue for this form anywhere and it would not interrupt all my other queues , that would probably be great . I don’t mind if there is a physical spot to sit in and manually just enter or manually ask people for a duel either , but I would defiantly not afk there , specially if it is away from trade chat , Ah , bank and everything else .

You can duel in front of the PVP hall in Valdrakken with players of both factions

2 Likes

I think this was doomed to fail for multiple reasons, firstly the only time people i ever saw really used it was to help with achieve. Thent here was the other issues then, like it gave no real rewards to actively work towards or it didnt help with earninganything, not even honor or conquest.

It was unique per shard/phase/warmode and server. So most of hte time despite people being in hub you could always shard into an empty version and there was the other issue only one person could queue at a time since it was king of the hill-esque themed, which would of been fine if it was in an instanced area.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.