All the quests all the time all at once

I came back to WoW and was hoping to catch up on this expansion’s content, but I’m finding it so confusing. One moment I was fighting Zul and the blood trolls, but I got pulled away to fight Azshara before I could even get to the end of the questline. While in Nazjatar, Magni pops up and takes me to a whole different adventure in Uldum to take down N’zoth. All while Nathanos keeps begging for me to go with him to various areas of Kul Tiras to annoy the Alliance. OH! And don’t forget to keep up with world quests, island expeditions, warfronts, dailies all over the world…

What the hell is going on? None of these storylines are enjoyable if they’re all mixed together. They should be more clearly divided and I shouldn’t be bombarded with new quests while I’m already following one storyline. Aside from the fact that Azshara and N’zoth would have been worthy of their own expansions and they’ve been thrown in as side-enemies, at least let me actually get to them before you send me off to do something else!

I understand how it’s a different experience if you have been playing since the expansion’s release, but for those who can’t be there at every single new patch it’s really overwhelming and puts people off the idea of returning. I hope new Shadowlands patches aren’t all thrown in together in a jumbled mess.

2 Likes

This expansion the devs tried to tell multiple stories, which unfortunately didn’t work, and instead a huge mess was created. According to them, Shadowlands should have a lot more linear and predictable story.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.