All time low for wow arena

My comp/spec doesn’t have problems with WW as Ele counters WW as a spec. The only WW comp I should have problems with is TWD but it’s because of Unholy. It’s just observing the game and meta. It’s not hard to see that WW is overtuned.

Adding more depth and skill back isn’t balance but class design.

Balance means stabile state where everyone has the same chance.

I’d love to see more depth as well but playing this game for more than 10 years I know what Blizzard is capable off and there is no chance that they will redesign every class/spec in the middle of the expansion. I ask for what’s possible to improve the balance of the game.

You can post A4 pages of how would you love them to improve class designs and add depth and skill and whatever but it’s not going to happen. Be realistic. If they are going to make such reworks and class design improvements they would do it in the next expansion and it’s still not very likely to happen as big part of the WoW playerbase are complete potatos that farm transmogs - go for lfr and can’t finish M+10 or clear Heroic raid.

which transforms into balance.

That’s what is the point of this thread they are capable of doing so but they don’t want it so PvP is dying.

Then you can’t disagree with the thread overall by bashing in just to nerf WW/rsham and stuff just for the sake of making changes which are useless

i liked ww monk with cc, i always knew that only skilled ones play ww.
it was their feature
now its just one more no-brain spam dmg spec
boring…

Lol I’m not bashing for nerfs for WW or R Shaman. I play WW/R Shaman myself on my alt. What would be my goal to make it unplayable? I said that WW is overtuned because it is. R Shaman is designed badly and tbh - change I mentioned giving him a new trait to buff his Healing Wave and Healing Surge healing would be a buff but you are biased and you stopped even thinking logically. Every Shaman would trade their healing output for sitting in GW for half of the arena.

And no class design isn’t balance. Class design can affect balance but improving gameplay isn’t necessarily part of class balance. Underperforming spec can still be underperforming after adding depth and skill gap to it.

What’s too hard for you to understand mate? If you want balance then you should be fair and if spec is overtuned it needs to be tonned down. If something is broken like Pack Spirit trait it needs to be tonned down but because R Shaman healing output is weak it should be compensated. Just read everything twice if you have problems with understanding that I don’t want make any of these specs to be not viable as I have Restoration Shaman and I play with WW Monk. Why would I want to make them not viable. I’m not a masochist.

2 Likes

Demo says hi

1 Like

i hate this azerite locked design.

I just unlocked my only wolf trait. I need more, but got 2 415 in other slots, one beign incredibly bad. ANd no def traits on those.

I havent played since i had the wolf trait but honestly, if you need a trait to be remotely viable… it’s so terrible. Because u get them based on rng :smiley:

i hate this gearing design so much. let us buy pieces with specific traits, and unlocke dplease, already. I want to control the litteraly “talents” to design builds, not to suffer of them.

I hate Azerite traits overall mate. I need to raid and play M+ to get bis ones. Some specs like Holy Priests gets it’s best traits from emissaries so there is no chance to get them higher than 385.

The worst part is RNG though. Even if you can choose what azerite would you like to get from weekly cap you still need to hope for dropping ilvl upgrade trophy or getting high ilvl one from weekly chest.

Why can’t we just get some options to choose from our neck that are unlocked with neck’s level. It would be fair then as you’d only need to grind this azerite that we grind anyway. Everyone would have access to the same traits and problem would be solved.

Technically you can buy azerite specific gear, but it’s expensive and means doing high level M+…

I thought I only had 1 but discovered I had a shoulder piece with the trait that i normally sue for raiding! Ding dong, now I’ve been using 2 traits with all ghost wolf talents I can see why 3 traits is stupid lol! It is nice being focused and not being dropped in a double stun.

But now they focus my DK and just put pressure on my output and mana instead, but meh

You do know in 8.2 they are completely reworking the neck to have some sort of trait system :P, Holding out hope there!

Balance IS a big reason for many people to stop playing.
I have many friends now quit with the sole reason “I’d like to play X but it’s totally bad and I am sick of seeing and bumping into the same OP comps over and over again, where I know it’s better to just leave arena…and the game since i don’t want to FOTM and grind again”.
Balance is not the only reason but is a big one. Gearing and as you said, some class mechanics are probably the other 2 most influential reasons for ppl quitting pvp.

1 Like

would you equip a 385 wolf piece over a 415 without def trait yet? i’m still trying to figure out what would be the best

If the 385 has 2 other good traits, yes all day long

wow really? okay guess i’m going to get some items back, i dezzzed so many…

Pack Spirit is just so good at the moment, with triple stack of Riptide trait, triple pack spirit and ghsot wolf talents… I can’t actually see a healer/dps comp kill me. I haven’t got triple yet and I’m not using triple Riptide, but when I get there.

Get in there before they nerf Pack Spirit!

• maledicts
  • 2 button class design
  • pets, players clipping through walls on tiger’s peak
  • monk port doesn’t work if you put it down in starter room
  • being able to shape to normal form in cc (from feral form to normal in incap) - not sure if intended…
  • cant see players in starter room at random times
  • no actual nerfs (9% armor nerf to destro lock after it being op for 4 months…)
  • gearing is god awful
  • stupid drink meta
  • stupid traits (pack spirit)

1 Like

Honestly,I’m not really that mad about maledicts,no vendors or stupid class design,aka mana rift.

What drives me crazy is 2 button rotations. I just don’t get it,just why?

Why did they take away my Fel flame,Shadowflame,all the curses,Metamorphosis :frowning: I have said it numerous times, I would pay triple sub just to get back few iconic spells.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.