☠ ALL-UNDEAD Guild [Dead Inside] Shazzrah PVP&PVE

Are you evil? Like proper evil? :smiling_imp:
Do you get enjoyment in your empty heart, by hunting gnomes in Hillsbrad Foothills? - Well then we have the guild for you!

Dead Inside :skull_and_crossbones:
Is an all-undead guild digging ourselves out of the graves on the PVP server Shazzrah upon Classic Launch.

We are planning on weekly events, Friday and Sunday, doing wpvp, dungeons and eventually raiding.

Who are we?:metal:
We are a community formed and committed to do things differently and not taking ourselves too seriously. We are a laid back bunch of people, all dwelling in our relaxing atmosphere in our graves. Plenty of us have experienced Vanilla the normal way once before, but now it’s time for something different and truly evil. We are ready to face the challenges, that comes with doing content with only-undeads.

We are making absolutely no exceptions to get treehuggers (hunters, shaman and druids) involved in our show!

Our goal is to have a lot of fun and do plenty of things together in good spirit - and kill loads of Alliance of course!

Join us! :skull:
We will be live on Shazzrah on Launch!
You can join our discord here: discord.gg/mVjphta
If the Discord link is not working, please reply to this thread with your tag and we will manually add you =)
Help the community grow! If you’re intersted in raiding, we’re not making or reserving any raid slots until numbers get closer to the required amount.

If you feel like there is stuff you can contribute with, whether it’s recruiting, youtubing, streaming or whatever, just let us know and we will make sure you get the nessicary tools required.

It’s good to be bad! :point_left:

<< Insert bada$$ logo here, if we had permission to actually post it >>

15 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:For the FORSAKEN! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh boy, wish I was an undead this guild seems great!

2 Likes

That’s alright Purps we weeeeel keeeeel you. We burry you half, wait a bit, add some lemon and tomatoes, you raise from the grave to meet your destiny, and then you be undead? okies?

1 Like

Already on 17 members on Discord!!

Quickly working our way up to raid size.
If you want to play in a fun none rushed environment come join us.

If however you’re playing Alliance on Shazzrah expect to see mass zombie raids :smiling_imp:

Be afraid !!

1 Like

A lot more people have joined. We’re steadily increase our numbers, raising the dead.

We look forward to our first event, for World pvp in Hillsbrad Foothills! Come join!

1 Like

Oh, this looks tasty! A guild full of undead heroes? I am in!

1 Like

I’m so excited for this !! :smiling_imp:

Unite all undead, our numbers are growing and so is our community on Discord. We got a lot of social activity going on and hype to get to play on launch.

We are well aware some bosses require specific classes, however for many there are ways around it, for example potions to remove debuffs. etc. Raiding is not going to be an issue once we reach the numbers.

But for now, we’re focusing around the awesome adventure of leveling, dungeons and doing some Wpvp in the meantime!

Come join everyone!

Fist Bump

You rattle my bones!
We’re still growing, so far we’re collecting a large amount of Warlocks and Priests! (Any class welcome of course! Just be undead! :slight_smile:

Good idea but Why not on the rp-pvp server?

3 Likes

We are not going to RP, so it would not make much sense to go on the RP server, especially not to cause any confusion, so people who might want to RP would end up in a non-RP guild.

We just do this for giggles and the fun of it. Not taking anything too serious, just having fun and a good time and explore content together as a big rotten bunch of undeads.

2 Likes

Would you consider yourself an Experienced Raid Leader?

Dead Inside will be appointing a Raid Leader to run it’s raid activities.

The guild will vote on who’s best lead our raids when we get closer to raiding.

If you’re looking for a chance to lead raids you should definitely consider us !!

Just the guild for my EMO a$$ ^^, cant wait to play with these dead fu*kers! :metal: :japanese_ogre: :metal:

1 Like

We are especially looking for more Warriors :shield: at the moment :smiling_imp:

BUMPER! Bumps!

We’ve already grown so much in the last few days that we now have an active Discord community.

Last night was our first guild voice chat :studio_microphone: and it went really well! I’m so pleased that everyone seems so nice :heart_eyes:

More corpses required. We’ve already made plans for our first Guild event the 30th. Come join.
:metal::smiling_imp::metal:

I joined this group a few days ago and honnesly iys been nothing but laughter and fun. these people are a real friendly bunch and I can wait for the relese of classic so we can all do stuff. i would recomend joining :slight_smile:

2 Likes