Horde player, looking for a decent server

I am literally shocked by the vanilla community, especially when the vast majority of us are grown man. You just can’t imagine what’s going on on the PVP servers discord. I’ve never seen a more toxic atmosphere. So those 2 servers are out of the question, can’t be bothered to deal with manchilds who wanna be edgelords by calling fellow European derogatory names.
That being said, what PVE servers are looking chill and decent? did not have the proper time to look into it. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Cheers!

1 Like

Hello mate we could defo make a use of you, im sorry you experienced so much toxic behaviour, but we are going to roll on PvP server as ally, but we are all +30 years old. and mature and friendly. :slight_smile:

I guess you just need the right guild.

Only downside for your request is that we are going for alliance :slight_smile: - better pve progress than hord! hope u will be fine with that.

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

Hey buddy, If you just play within a nice community of people it wont matter what server your on. We already have an active discord group and we had our first voice chat last night and everyone was great. Check us out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.