Alliance being camped by horde in Caverns of Time

Hi guys. This is unacceptable, I’m on Silvermoon realm, and I can’t take the quest from Chromie, because horde players are just staying there and killing us all the time. GMS please ban the horde players just sitting there and mocking us, and make camping player corpses and graveyards bannable for good, I just want to play and enjoy the game. Thanks.

1 Like

For the horde!!!

5 Likes

Turn the warmode off?

40 Likes

You took our warchiefs, we take your lives.

6 Likes

Turn warmode off.

5 Likes

such is the price of warmode … if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen

5 Likes

Kill them back. You should be raring at the bit to purge this convenient gathering.

Last time I checked, we only took one of your warchiefs, all of the others, you, the Horde have killed.

1 Like

Oh boy the entitlement!

1 Like

I would accept it if the horde was killing max level players, but they are killing low level alts. As in level 10s. But banning is completely an overreaction. Blizzard, please make it a sanctum area?

TURN

OFF

WARMODE

If you don’t want PVP.

5 Likes

lvl 10 cant enter wm tho, report the hordes for cheating :grin:

This cretin is embarassing The Alliance . gtfo !!!

4 Likes

I started feeling a bit bad after a while… didn’t stop me from joining in though :smirk:

2 Likes

If any thing, this was again Blizzards “grand idea” to have both horde and alliance return a quest to same location, and not having guards on the area… But yeah, sad from hordes part :frowning:

Sounds fun! I might check it out.

2 Likes

Everyone has to go to CoT to queue up. They are just waiting.

You can turn WM off.

4 Likes

Going to be 100% the opposite on my shard, for sure. Argent Dawn here we come :joy:

3 Likes

Why on earth would you keep WM on if you’re going to an event hub? It’s obviously gonna end up as a massive brawl…

2 Likes

Geez, you’re just pathetic.